Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

Which Character Do You Want The 7th Guardian of Light To Be?

Which character do you want the 7th Guardian of Light to be?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Which character do you want the 7th Guardian of Light to be?

• Kairi
    • Lea
    • Xion
    • Roxas
    • Namine
    • Another character? Tell us below

Kairi, because it was teased in the secret ending that she would be one and to have her do and be SOMETHING other than a plot device or bland character. I liked how she got some development and spotlight in KH2, but it's still not enough.

Kairi, because it was teased in the secret ending that she would be one and to have her do and be SOMETHING other than a plot device or bland character. I liked how she got some development and spotlight in KH2, but it's still not enough.

This a thousand times over~

Do we even know who the other 6 are?  :blink:

Anyway either Roxas or Lea. I think the whole part of Lea getting a Keyblade would be even more impressive if he became a Guardian of Light.

But I love Roxas so it's a tie xD

Kairi is definitely a guardian. She's not the 7th though. I'm still on the fence who the 7th will be, but so far my definite picks are Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Aqua and Ven. I'm far more interested to know who the 13th seekers are to be honest.

I would love for Naminé to contribute to the game in a major way, but realistically I know she will not be Guardian of Light. I personally think the seven Guardians of light are: Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Terra, Ven, and Aqua. Though whether they'll be the only people involved in the final fight isn't exactly guaranteed? I mean, I can't imagine Donald and Goofy not being there, and the climax of a series revolving around Destiny would be the perfect place for the protagonists to just Screw it and fight Xehanort on their terms. So I think Roxas, Lea, Xion, and Naminé will contribute to the final battle in some way. 

Yes, exactly!

From DDD, it's assumed that Mickey, Sora, Riku, Terra, Aqua, and Ven are the 6 Guardians, with no indication about who 7 is.

But I'm super torn between Kairi and Lea. I think that if anything, Lea will keep his Keyblade status a secret from Xehanort so they can all surprise him. Or, since Terra is currently Norted, perhaps Lea AND Kairi will both be Guardians of Light.

Either way, the Light folks have got a lot to choose from, which is hopefully not something Xehanort was counting on.

In my honest opinion, I think that Kairi should be the 7th Guardian, ya know?  Not only would that give her more screentime and character development, but she'd also be representing the Princesses Of Heart, which is awesome!  I think that there are great things in store for Kairi in Kingdom Hearts III, so let's hope she gets her due, ya know? :)

Well, we pretty much only know 2 who will be guardians for sure--Sora and Riku, because I can't think of any reasons that they'd be out of the running. Anyone else, it's too early to tell. Kairi will probably be there, Mickey may or may not, but my guess is that he'll be thrown out in favor of an original character. Aqua is probable. Terra is iffy, Ven could turn into a darkness if he has Vanitas' influence, Lea is likely, Roxas and Xion, who freakin knows? Namine-- please no, I actually kind of like that she's a sidelined character. She's a strong character in spite of that.

Wasn't it already hinted that Johnny Depp Jack Sparrow would be the Seventh?

C'mon, guys, it's right in front of our eyes.

You beat Rob to it.

Edited by Rob

You Know What? Kairi IS the last Guardian of Light!

Because It's Like Master Yen Sid said, it was the 7 Guardians of Light (also known as The Keyblade Guardians) is the member of  ALL 7 keyblade wielders, including Sora, Master Riku, King Mickey, Master Aqua, Ventus, Lea and Kairi must be fight the ultimate battle against the 13 Seeker of Darkness (also known as The Real Organization XIII) as the member of ALL 13 vessel for being travel through time, Including Master Xehanort, Lord Xemnas, Lord Ansem, Braig, Isa and Young Xehanort to save the 7 Princesses of Heart and Kingdom Hearts from total destruction and create the χ-blade to take over the world!

Only Time will Tell........

I think Kairi is certain to be a Guardian of Light given her being a princess of heart so in my opinion I think someone else who Mickey confirmed to be a GoL in DDD - Terra, Aqua, Ven, Riku, Sora and Mickey, will not be a GoL and someone else will fill this role. Since Mickey is a Disney not a KH character I think he will be swapped by someone else, likely a KH character. At this point Mickey may be swapped with Lea since he has a Keyblade but it's anyones guess. But basically, apart from Kairi I think the other five people Mickey mentioned including himself are not certain to be GoL in my opinion. 

Sadly... I think I already know, who they are... in khx we saw 9 characters' silhouettes, right? Well... in the opening of kh3d we can see 9 characters as well... Sora, Riku, Mickey, Roxas, Ventus, Aqua, Terra, Donald and Goofy. No Kairi, no Xion, no Lea. I'm not good enough with english to explain well why they miss from the light, but think to this... Lea obtain the Keyblade after he save Sora, Xion is the perfect replica of Sora (and if Terra go away from the 13 darkness, they miss two members... Xion and Lea) and Kairi is a princess of heart... I can't explain better because of my english, I'm very sorry.