Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
faemarch

KHUX [SPOILERS] 8/25/2016 Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] Main Story Update

Darn it. I can't view the article for some reason. >_< I wanna see so bad! I keep getting an error message.

EDIT: Never mind. It works now.

Edited by Master Eraqus

My feels... what an incredible journey this installment has taken me through!

Apparently

Ava

is the final boss??? NO! Ugh, this is all so confusing. I just wanna see it already!

yes and no, acording to other chi players, the foretellers you fight depends on which union you are in. 

Edited by tsumigami

So Ephemera is what the player saw in the sky? Ephemera is inside Kingdom Hearts?

It looks like we've all been used from the very beginning. It turns out that the Nightmare Chirity belongs to us the player. It was created from our darkness using the Lux gathered from the Power Bangle when we "guilt" our medals.

Edited by Robbie the Wise

So Ephemera is what the player saw in the sky? Ephemera is inside Kingdom Hearts?

It looks like we've all been used from the very beginning. It turns out that the Nightmare Chirity belongs to us the player. It was created from our darkness using the Lux gathered from the Power Bangle when we "guilt" our medals.

So we have two chirithys? Is that even possible?

Interesting finale, definitely some feels in there. Makes you wonder what Ephemer and Skuld's roles are going forward. But is that it or am I missing something? What about Ava's fight against Luxu, what about the Master of Masters? So much unanswered questions. Can't wait to see what the future holds.

Edited by Hallowseve

Interesting finale, definitely some feels in there. Makes you wonder what Ephemer and Skuld's roles are going forward. But is that it or am I missing something? What about Ava's fight against Luxu, what about the Master of Masters? So much unanswered questions. Can't wait to see what the future holds.

These are a small amount of screenshots from the full update, there is more but people are still working on translating everything. Also, there's another small update on the 29th and then KHX will shut down on the 1st of September.

The beginning of Ava and Luxu's fight is shown, their clash triggers the bell to ring. After that the player fights the Nightmare Chirithy after learning that he's created from guilt. Right after that, there's a timeskip to the battle, where the player fights every Foreteller except their own. However, Ava is also present there, but I just didn't understand if the ones she brings with her are the rest of Vulpes or the Dandelions. either way, Ira and Aced fight and both save you from the other during your fights with them. After the war, you apparently die(?) and Ephemer and Skuld seem to take the player to Unchained, but we won't know for sure until the last update in the 29th.

The beginning of Ava and Luxu's fight is shown, their clash triggers the bell to ring. After that the player fights the Nightmare Chirithy after learning that he's created from guilt. Right after that, there's a timeskip to the battle, where the player fights every Foreteller except their own. However, Ava is also present there, but I just didn't understand if the ones she brings with her are the rest of Vulpes or the Dandelions. either way, Ira and Aced fight and both save you from the other during your fights with them. After the war, you apparently die(?) and Ephemer and Skuld seem to take the player to Unchained, but we won't know for sure until the last update in the 29th.

It wouldn't surprise me if something happened during her fight with Luxu. After all it's Luxu job to make sure they all fight as the prophecy has outlined. Her apparent dialogue, as of right now, suggests something is off. The player asks her why she is there if she was trying to prevent the war. Ava pretty much ignores the player and tells them to prepare to fight her.

Everyone DID die!! I'm wondering if this confirms Daybreak Town is the Keyblade Graveyard or not.

Now all I can think about is how this is gonna look on Kingdom Shader when 2.8 comes out...

Thank you so much for clearing that up. Appreciated!