Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SomeKHFan

KHUX [SPOILER] Question on X and UX fights

The recent KHX update shows that you will fight the Foreteller of every union except your own.

But in KHUX, you have the ability to switch your union at any time at will, meaning you could switch between the forteller fights.

So does anyone think this part might be changed for KHUX to fit this different aspect?

The recent KHX update shows that you will fight the Foreteller of every union except your own.

But in KHUX, you have the ability to switch your union at any time at will, meaning you could switch between the forteller fights.

So does anyone think this part might be changed for KHUX to fit this different aspect?

No, because it will cost you to change and most people won't do it, nothing will change.

Most likely this part will not appear at all in Unchained X because the Unchained dimension was created to avoid the fight, the end of the game will be different IMHO... I hope it will be, but not because I don't like the one of KHX(sorry for my english)

Edited by The Key of the Brain

Most likely this part will not appear at all in Unchained X because the Unchained dimension was created to avoid the fight, the end of the game will be different IMHO... I hope it will be, but not because I don't like the one of KHX(sorry for my english)

I second the notion of the story difference, however, I loved the Kingdom Hearts X ending. It was emotional and really placed the Keyblade War into perspective. Anyway, if this scene was to be re-created in Unchained X: that particular event would be a chapter. The chapter can easily be modified in order to accomodate the sleected Union.

I don't think it'll change that much. Although I would have liked it if you were able to fight all five of them instead of just everyone but your master. But yeah, even though Unchained X is supposed to be slightly different, I don't think that means we won't get this event in a chapter. However, that doesn't mean we might not get anything extra afterwards. There might be an extra ending that shows the difference.