Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Just as the Title says.  I'm not sure how it could happen, but do you think it will happen?  Would you be surprised? Happy? Upset? Confused? Irritable? Hungry? Sleepy? Dizzy? (sorry, I'm on hour 13 of work I'm out of it...)

Anyhoo, what do you guys think?

Chirithy is so cute though. How could nobody want him in KH3? :D

I absolutely want him in there, Chirithy was an awesome addition to the series!  I just wonder how.  

I kind of see him as sort of an Aid to Yen Sid, sitting with him in the Mysterious Tower and helping to inform our Heroes of events to come

My guess is that most likely he will be... he wouldn't be too hard to include, he's almost like a moogle tbh. Now, the player's specific Chirithy? Probably not, but I think we can accept it's species as being in there.

I'm just wondering if he'll be in DDD HD, since that would make a LOT of sense.

Why would he be there though, there should be a reason. I thought he was a dream eater anyway so that'd be a retcon.

Why would it be a retcon? Dream Eaters can exist outside of dreams, as shown at the end of DDD where Riku makes use of them to make a bridge to the castle that never was, and uses them in battle against Young Xehanort.

Why would it be a retcon? Dream Eaters can exist outside of dreams, as shown at the end of DDD where Riku makes use of them to make a bridge to the castle that never was, and uses them in battle against Young Xehanort.

Dream eaters only exist in the realm of sleep and Riku was at the realm of sleep when he used them at the bridge.

Remember when we fight Armoured Ven nightmare? Our dream eaters are gone then.

Dream eaters only exist in the realm of sleep and Riku was at the realm of sleep when he used them at the bridge.

Remember when we fight Armoured Ven nightmare? Our dream eaters are gone then.

He wasn't then. In fact, I'm pretty sure he mentioned being back in the real world (don't quote me on that, could well be wrong). Also, that would imply they had created 3 different layers of dream, which I'm pretty sure wasn't the case. As Ansem mention, they were in a dream of a dream, not a dream of a dream of a dream.

Also, the dream eaters WERE there for armoured Ventus's fight.

He wasn't then. In fact, I'm pretty sure he mentioned being back in the real world (don't quote me on that, could well be wrong). Also, that would imply they had created 3 different layers of dream, which I'm pretty sure wasn't the case. As Ansem mention, they were in a dream of a dream, not a dream of a dream of a dream.

Oh okay my bad on the Ventus thing.

No he wasn't, because you can move to the other realm of sleep worlds from the world that never was using save points and whatnot. Riku literally wakes up after you finish that world and goes to save Sora.

That 3 layers of dream thing makes no sense to me sadly.

If dream eaters exist outside of the ROS then how come we've never seen them in any of the previous games?

The Dream Eaters were only able to exist in the real world because Sora was still asleep. As Riku was still Sora's Dream Eater he was still able to call on their power.

That's still a dream, it's the nightmare that had trapped Sora's heart. That's why he was able to use Dream Eaters in that fight.

Oh okay my bad on the Ventus thing.

No he wasn't, because you can move to the other realm of sleep worlds from the world that never was using save points and whatnot. Riku literally wakes up after you finish that world and goes to save Sora.

That 3 layers of dream thing makes no sense to me sadly.

If dream eaters exist outside of the ROS then how come we've never seen them in any of the previous games?

I don't know what you're trying to imply either. You said he literally wakes up, which I agree with, but he still uses those dream eaters after he wakes up.

By 3 layers, I meant Riku's layer (AKA Sora's dream), Sora's layer, and where Riku wakes up which is identical to the normal World that Never Was, but it seems you thought that last one was the real world, too? I'm confused.

Several reasons for why we haven't: 1) They weren't thought up yet. 2) As an in universe reason, probably because they feed off dreams and normally have no reason to go outside that Realm, however some did form a bond with Sora and wanted to save him.

Was all of Kingdom Hearts X in sleep when we saw Chirithy?  Im legitimately not sure, I know Unchained is the realm of sleep but Im confused as to whether or not Chirithy, being a Spirit, lived outside the Dream World in KHX?

Why would he be there though, there should be a reason. I thought he was a dream eater anyway so that'd be a retcon.

Chirithy is an exception by default because they're man made Dream Eaters. I'd personally love for Chirithy's inclusion.

Edited by Guest

Considering UX is connected to KH3 it would not surprise me  if the UX cast did show up before the final battle.

As for what to represent the player throw a cloak over them and give them a voice that you can't tell gender by.

It could be possible for Chirithy to appear in Kingdom Hearts III!  That'd provide a nice way to link over X/Unchained X's side of things into Kingdom Hearts III, because Chirithy could explain the events that caused the original Keyblade War!  Storywise, I think Nomura could be able to put him in Kingdom Hearts III, ya know? But we'll have to wait and see! :)

I have a feeling that there is more reason to have Backcover in 2.8 than to just have that 3rd product in the collection and he might have something to do in that movie. So yes I believe Chirithy will have a part in KH3 somehow, even if he just appears places like Moogles. It would be neat for him to come to the present with Sora and friends asking for help about the mysterious 6th apprentice...or he knows what will happen in the future.