Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KingdomHearts3

(SPOILERS) Maybe this would help explain the KHX secret episode

Man.... And after all of this time we understand some things.... This Secret Episode is tripping us over on to the ground. 

I don't know what Nomura has in mind, but I guess we just have to keep on climbing this steep hill, till we reach the tip and see Season 2 on the horizon. Plus we still have Back Cover on the way. Maybe it might explain some things regarding the Foretellers. I'm more confused over the Keyblade War and the Foretellers.  

Still too confusing. I don't know what Nomura has in mind, but he's been smoking a LOT since Re:Coded. I hope KH3 is simple enough to understand.

347.png

Never going to happen buddy. KH3 will probably be a giant flustercuck of time travel, alternate dimensions and hax plot devices. This is all just the beginning of the convolution.

As for the video, I appreciate that he's trying to explain it-but it's only HIS interpretation. That is what I hate the most about this epilogue and the ending from a few days ago. Nomura doesn't answer the questions, so the fans write the story and interpret it for themselves and then praise it to death. There should be no pardon for this, it seems like he can just throw in whatever he wants and everyone will eat it up.

In my opinion, this ending was just a mess and a very lazy way to end off a story. I was genuinely interested in this up until the previous story update (Big surprise since I'm always the negative nancy I know xD)

How long would have it taken to explain this? A few more cutscenes maybe? I felt that the story updates were longer than the ending and the epilogue combined.

Still too confusing. I don't know what Nomura has in mind, but he's been smoking a LOT since Re:Coded. I hope KH3 is simple enough to understand.

I am afraid I must disappoint you.

Nomura: Instead, the play volume of [KHIII] is overwhelming...

Source: http://kh13.com/news/famitsu-includes-a-spread-on-kingdom-hearts-hd-28-final-chapter-prologue

The amount of story content doesn't necessarily mean it has to be a complex one. Look at KH2, pretty long, but very easy to understand.

347.png

Never going to happen buddy. KH3 will probably be a giant flustercuck of time travel, alternate dimensions and hax plot devices. This is all just the beginning of the convolution.

As for the video, I appreciate that he's trying to explain it-but it's only HIS interpretation. That is what I hate the most about this epilogue and the ending from a few days ago. Nomura doesn't answer the questions, so the fans write the story and interpret it for themselves and then praise it to death. There should be no pardon for this, it seems like he can just throw in whatever he wants and everyone will eat it up.

In my opinion, this ending was just a mess and a very lazy way to end off a story. I was genuinely interested in this up until the previous story update (Big surprise since I'm always the negative nancy I know xD)

How long would have it taken to explain this? A few more cutscenes maybe? I felt that the story updates were longer than the ending and the epilogue combined.

I'm not complaining about how Nomura ended it as i know season 2 of Unchained X and Back Cover will explain a lot, but rather the complexity of the story. And one thing is for sure: Nomura is VERY creative. I like that he always has something up his sleeve. He is one of the best story builders out there with Kevin Levine, Kojima...

The amount of story content doesn't necessarily mean it has to be a complex one. Look at KH2, pretty long, but very easy to understand.

Touche. However, with this secret episode, I would imagine that KH3 will be more complex than we thought.

Edited by KingdomHearts3

Touche. However, with this secret episode, I would imagine that KH3 will be more complex than we thought.

Well then, as the Naruto Storm announcer would say: LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!, and let's wait till next year :)

Edited by neil98

Yeah I wasn't really happy about the secret episode either, everything else was fine but I liked the idea of KHX being a separate stand-alone storyline from the actual plot only adding more lore to the series and the Keyblade War.

Now I'm going back to figuring out what the heck is going on with the main plot line and how it all connects to KH3. Should've just ended it with the reunion with Ephemer; would've been the perfect ending for me even if there were some questions left unanswered (mostly because I assume Back Cover will answer them)

KH2 is also filled with a bunch of unncesesary filler that didn't progress anything at all. If it's going to be long, then it better have meaningful elements throughout the entirety of the story instead of padding it with filler or leaving everything important in the last couple of hours/worlds.

If the characters in KH would stop speaking like they are in a Shakespear play and just, dunno, explain stuff in a normal way most of the strange plot points could be explained in a few minutes.

Edited by Henne