Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Robbie the Wise

KH13 Pokemon Tournament Thread

10 members have voted

1. 1. Tournament Format

• Single Bracket Elimination
    • Each competitors does a complete circuit with the other remaining competitors. Top 4 W/L records go to the semi finals.

I don't know if anyone else heard, but Showdown was hacked the other day. The admins suggest that you change your password and do the same for any other service where you use the same password, the hacker supposedly has access to account information. Just wanted to give the warning here since we're all using Showdown anyway. I'm hoping I'll be able to get my match in soon, this week is probably going to be busy.

I don't know if anyone else heard, but Showdown was hacked the other day. The admins suggest that you change your password and do the same for any other service where you use the same password, the hacker supposedly has access to account information. Just wanted to give the warning here since we're all using Showdown anyway. I'm hoping I'll be able to get my match in soon, this week is probably going to be busy.

I don't have an account, so there's no problem there (I just click that imput name thing in the corner).

Felixx and quid, pls tell me when you're battling, I would like to see that one live if possible (although now I'll be offline for most of the day, so that may be tricky, it's ok if it's not possible xD).

I don't have an account, so there's no problem there (I just click that imput name thing in the corner).

Felixx and quid, pls tell me when you're battling, I would like to see that one live if possible (although now I'll be offline for most of the day, so that may be tricky, it's ok if it's not possible xD).

Sure man. Just buy a ticket :cool:

They need to get their act together, this is like almost an annual occurrence

For you xD

Just want you to know I was yelling at you out loud watching this match.

Me:Y u Azu turn 1

Me: Y u volt switch on Lightning RoD

Me: Y u no Brave Bird

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-442502287

My match with Quid! It was fun xD

You're definitely getting the most improved award for this tournament.

Haha thanks man! xD But I got lots of help from people here :D

Zimomo and I will need an extension for our matches, sorry for the late notice. Different time zones and a busy week at college have made it tough to get a battle in. I already offered to take the loss if we can't get our battle done.

Zimomo and I will need an extension for our matches, sorry for the late notice. Different time zones and a busy week at college have made it tough to get a battle in. I already offered to take the loss if we can't get our battle done.

. I would very much prefer to battle and to lose than to win without the match, so an extension would be great, if possibile.

I think I mentioned all three points in the chat, although it continued on, so I think it's missing like 70% of it xD

Haha thanks man! xD But I got lots of help from people here :D

:rolleyes:

Xam and I will be having our battle in Purgatory.

More as this develops.

(I honestly don't know when we'll get to battling lol. I'd say the weekend but idk if the extension lasts for that long)