Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Stardustblade358

Cold hands, Warm hearts (V:LD 1x1 w/ Aqua7KH)

(Totally. We can do it at Allura's front yard)

Hunk nodded, looking back at Shiro with big eyes. "Shiro, lets take Katie to the Aquarium one day!" Hunk suggested happily. Shiro hummed, driving away from the park and back home. "That sounds like a wonderful idea. The Aquarium is always fun." Shiro said cheerfully, only to feel his cheeks flush in a shade of red when Keith mentioned the word girlfriend. "S-She is not my girlfriend. She is my friend." Shiro insisted, deciding not to push further in the matter, even though he could hear Lance already laughing in the back. "Shiro and Allura sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-!~" "Lance." Shiro's stern voice spoke up, quickly rendering the small boy to quiet down. "Sorry dad." He apologized quickly. Shiro drove them back, parking in their own driveway before helping the kids out to head over to Allura's. "Come on now, we don't want to be rude and be late." Shiro said rather happily, walking next door with the kids to visit Allura. Lance however had another idea, tapping on Katie's shoulder to ask her if she wanted to tag along. "Hey Katie, want me to teach you how to make a flower crown?" Lance asked. He didn't want to go inside yet. The sun was still out, the day was still young!

Katie yawned softly, remaining quiet for the rest of the ride as she started to play with her own thinfs again. She still seemed to be quite stubborn, not really being apart of the group too much. Once they arrived, Katie looked over to Lance and nodded, climbing out of the car entirely on her own to follow him. She liked being with the flowers, or just nature in general.

Meanwhile Keith had his arms behind the back of his head idly as he walked along. He honestly didn't feel like having to go over another person's house but whatever. At least it was Shiro's girlfriend.

"Can't we go to the zoo instead? They have way more cooler stuff there like lizards. I want to see the lizards- and hold that giant snake again." Honestly the reason why he wanted to hold the giant snake was only so he could freak Lance out with it.

Shiro nodded down at Keith. "That's a good idea, Keith. The Zoo is bigger than the aquarium, too." Shiro said. Hunk smiled, giving thumbs up. "We can go see the Fennec Foxes! And the Elephants!" Hunk cheered. The Zoo was always fun. They hadn't gone in a while. They should definitely go! Allura opened the door, clasping her hands together. "Welcome guys! Thanks for coming! Lunch is always more fun with other people." Allura said cheerfully as she hugged Shiro and then proceeded to hug Keith and Hunk. "How are you two handsome boys doing?" Allura asked with a smile. "Good!" Hunk said with a smile. "Well come right in! Lunch will be ready in a few!" Allura said as she let them in. Hunk hurried inside, Shiro pausing before looking back at Lance and Katie. "Lance, watch over your sister, ok? Don't stay out too long!" Shiro said. A few minutes would do no harm. They were right there, after all. "Okey dokey!" Lance said as he grave Shiro thumbs up. He then proceeded to start picking up flowers with Katie. "Alright Katie! First step into doing flower crowns is to pick up flowers with long stems! If to pick them up too short they won't be able to stick!" Lance said as a matter of factly as he began to pick up some flowers.

(How do you wanna do the kidnapping thing?)

Keith placed his arms on the back of his head, pouting slightly when Allura hugged him. He wasn't really a hugger guy, nor was he even a sort of a touchy feely kind of boy in general. As a result hugs were kinda... Weird.

With a small blush and a huff, Keith followed along right behind Hunk in silence.

Katie meanwhile stood behind with Lance, distracted by the flowers and small animals around her. Some squirrels scurried along the fences, birds chipped in the trees. When Lance began to instruct her, Katie nodded and went to go pick some tall flowers.

(I've never kidnapped anyone before I'll think of something up)

On the inside Shiro and Allura began to talk, catching up and overall chatting as they did whenever they had time. Hunk went straight to the decorative counter on the other side of the living room, where in a colorful, large plastic cage with tubes and hay resided Allura's mice. "Hey guys!" Hunk said cheerfully, watching as the mice hurried over to the glass as they recognized the young boy. He opened the door up, picking up one of the mice in his hands. They didn't have any pets, so getting to play with Allura's mice was always nice. "Keith looked, they missed you!" Hunk said cheerfully as he raised the chubby mouse up Keith's cheeks, the mouse gently licking at Keith's cheeks while rubbing its whiskers against him.

Meanwhile Lance was not going to fall behind on his goal of being the best big brother out of the three of them. He began to pick up flowers, simple small ones, and one or two from Allura's pots and hedges. He remembered making flower crowns when he was much younger. Another memory that stood with him when his first family did not. As Lance had his back turned to the sidewalk, a tall figure walked by, stopping slightly at the sight of young Katie and Lance. The figure, wearing a hoodie despite the weather, didn't seem to hesitate, picking up one of the roses from the hedges and whistling softly to get Katie's attention. "Hey, how about this flower?"

(If you want I can take over the kidnapper. I'm kinda a pro at kidnapping)

Keith laid down on the ground in boredom once Shiro began to talk with Allura. Once they got to talking, they never stopped. That meant they were going to be here for a while. Luckily Hunk and the mice were there.

"Hey, fatty." Keith said with a chuckle, taking a hold of the big mouse once Hunk handed him over. He petted his small head with his finger.

"You really missed me?"

Katie meanwhile immediatly took notice of the man before looking away almost immediatly. Katie was one who always knew not to trust strangers- she barely liked the people she DID know. But her eyes zeroed in on the flower he was holding. It clouded any other judgement she had.

Slowly she reached her hand forward, taking a step to approach the gate where the flower was. She really wanted that flower.