Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
soraspromise

First Anniversary of Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ in Japan brings news of new worlds, multiplayer modes, and a message from Tetsuya Nomura

So it IS Ventus in the 3rd Aniversary art?!?! Mindblowed. Season 2 is going to be BIG i tell ya BIG! I NEED THE GAME LIKE NOW! My sister has it, but i don't! I need to catch up.

Edited by MarieltheKeybasHGirl

Calling it now: the brand new world is either Jungle Book or Frozen.

Actually, I'm thinking that it'll either be Pocahontas or Hawaii from Lilo and Stitch (as Pranksters Paradise was treated as a new world in Dream Drop Distance).

Hawaii might be a possibility, at least it seems hard to apply it to KH3 or other future games since BBS has Deep Space, which is right before the movie, and it's been 12 years since BBS in-universe (and yeah, time passes differently in different worlds, but I imagine not that much). KHUX might be the only place to get the ACTUAL Lilo and Stitch story (which I really, really want because I love the movie), and it would look cute. But Jungle Book has been considered for so many games, it seems like the safest bet.

Actually, I'm thinking that it'll either be Pocahontas or Hawaii from Lilo and Stitch (as Pranksters Paradise was treated as a new world in Dream Drop Distance).

We're both just guessing, but what's your logic behind these choices?

I'm betting this new world will also feature in KH3 as well, so I picked the two I thought had the highest chances of being in KH3.

Hawaii might be a possibility, at least it seems hard to apply it to KH3 or other future games since BBS has Deep Space, which is right before the movie, and it's been 12 years since BBS in-universe (and yeah, time passes differently in different worlds, but I imagine not that much). KHUX might be the only place to get the ACTUAL Lilo and Stitch story (which I really, really want because I love the movie), and it would look cute. But Jungle Book has been considered for so many games, it seems like the safest bet.

They could always just "Time flows differently in different worlds" it.

I'd suggest everyone reads KHI's translation of the article as well, as some implications sound a bit different, and we never know. Either way, I'm really excited for co-op and the new world, not to mention, apparently Ventus has a connection to KHX after all!

This is all just really interesting!

Ventus being the one in the Key Art?  Big story developments?  Co-op mode?  A new Disney world we've yet to see in the KH series!?  GOOD GOOD, SO MUCH NEWS, SO MUCH HYPE!!!! X_X

Thanks for this article, Sora'spromise! :3

Wow, but this is all very interesting! I can't wait for us to get to Season 2, because I'm sure we'll get very exciting and shocking revelations along the way!  Just the fact alone that Ventus relates to X at all is a big wow factor!  I wonder how he fits into all of this!?  GAHHH, THE HYPE! X_X

We're both just guessing, but what's your logic behind these choices?

I'm betting this new world will also feature in KH3 as well, so I picked the two I thought had the highest chances of being in KH3.

Pocahontas is a magical realism world just like Hercules and characters like Grandma Willow and the Forest Spirits can fit to the whole "Fairy Tale" era. And as far as Hawaii goes, it can be a perfect Unchained X exclusive world as it's new but it doesn't compromise the potential worlds for Kingdom Hearts III.