Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Moochieh32

KHUX (Spoilers) Theory on Season 2 in Unchained X

After that extra episode in Kingdom Hearts X [Chi] and the newly announced news of a brand new world in Unchained, do you think Season 2 in Unchained X will take place during Kingdom Hearts 3?

3 worlds were announced for Unchained X, one of them being brand new and the other two assumably are Castle of Dreams and Enchanted Dominion. Maleficent in Enchanted Dominion mentions Sora and his friends visiting the world. Enchanted Dominion was devoured in darkness during KH1 but was freed by Sora at the end. With Maleficent already knowing of Sora, and Enchanted Dominion being freed, could this take place sometime during KH3, making the whole season being based around the events of KH3? Same goes for Castle of Dreams.

And as for the new world, could be Jungle Book, Zootopia, or Frozen, or anything really. This new world could be a world we could be seeing in 3 as well.

Basically, starting Season 2, players will be teleported to the future, during the timeline where Kingdom Hearts 3 is taking place, and they can explore 2 new worlds, and one brand new one, with a new co-op feature they can use to real time work with players to take down heartless and new bosses. During the events of Season 2, you can also see cameo appearances of Sora in his KH3 outfit along with Donald and Goofy, as they explore the worlds with you. However, you won't be able to interact with them at all.

Edited by Moochieh32

Who knows? However, Castle of Dreams was not saved by Aqua. It was saved by Sora just like Enchanted Dominion and every other world swallowed by Darkness prior to that, save for the ones that had to be woken from sleep in DDD. Aqua didn't do anything to change the world within the Realm of Darkness, apart from repairing her path forward.

Who knows? However, Castle of Dreams was not saved by Aqua. It was saved by Sora just like Enchanted Dominion and every other world swallowed by Darkness prior to that, save for the ones that had to be woken from sleep in DDD. Aqua didn't do anything to change the world within the Realm of Darkness, apart from repairing her path forward.

Thank you, gonna fix that lol

I feel like Ventus is going to show up at some point during Unchained. Or we might even be able to somehow go to Castle Oblivion, and that's where we encounter the sleeping Ventus, which will prompt us to help wake him up, becoming his own Dream Eater. This would allow Anti-Chirithy to return, and since Chirithy isn't the Dream Eater this time, you become the Dream Eater, as you dive into Ventus' Dream. And the result of that would be Anti-Chirithy returning as the Anti-Black Coat Nightmare, as Ventus faced Young Xehanort all that time ago. And yes, that fight is canon. So is Lingering Will. Most if not all of the secret bosses are canon.

After that extra episode in Kingdom Hearts X [Chi] and the newly announced news of a brand new world in Unchained, do you think Season 2 in Unchained X will take place during Kingdom Hearts 3?

3 worlds were announced for Unchained X, one of them being brand new and the other two assumably are Castle of Dreams and Enchanted Dominion. Maleficent in Enchanted Dominion mentions Sora and his friends visiting the world. Enchanted Dominion was devoured in darkness during KH1 but was freed by Sora at the end. With Maleficent already knowing of Sora, and Enchanted Dominion being freed, could this take place sometime during KH3, making the whole season being based around the events of KH3? Same goes for Castle of Dreams.

And as for the new world, could be Jungle Book, Zootopia, or Frozen, or anything really. This new world could be a world we could be seeing in 3 as well.

Basically, starting Season 2, players will be teleported to the future, during the timeline where Kingdom Hearts 3 is taking place, and they can explore 2 new worlds, and one brand new one, with a new co-op feature they can use to real time work with players to take down heartless and new bosses. During the events of Season 2, you can also see cameo appearances of Sora in his KH3 outfit along with Donald and Goofy, as they explore the worlds with you. However, you won't be able to interact with them at all.

This is a hint of the new world.

KHUX%201.png

I've been trying to figure out what movie that mansion is from. :/

KHUX%201.png

Don't quote me on this as I'm not certain, but I think that's a Princess and the Frog world.

KHUX%201.png

That's the mansion from Cinderella, which is why I included Castle of Dreams. That is one of the three worlds they mentioned, but this was already in BbS.

It's a matter of time until we meet Ven in Season 2. He is still sleeping in Castle Oblivion, so he must be in the RoS.

Remember how Nomura said that he intended to make BbS 0.5 with Ven, Terra and Aqua as playable characters. How would Ven's story work? I believe we will find the answer in Unchained X.

Don't quote me on this as I'm not certain, but I think that's a Princess and the Frog world.

It's not, the mansion isn't the same and the style is too different.

That's the mansion from Cinderella, which is why I included Castle of Dreams. That is one of the three worlds they mentioned, but this was already in BbS.

gal-home-cinderella-1-jpg.jpg

They don't look the same to me, it still could be Castle of Dreams but it just looks to different from this and BBS's ver.

KHUX%201.png

You know, part of me wants to say Castle of Dreams, but it seems slightly more ornate than the photo someone posted above. I'm almost getting a Princess and the Frog sort of vibe...I'm not entirely sure though.

It's not, the mansion isn't the same and the style is too different.

gal-home-cinderella-1-jpg.jpg

They don't look the same to me, it still could be Castle of Dreams but it just looks to different from this and BBS's ver.

Unchained took some levels that were in previous Kh games and rearranged certain parts so that's why it looks a bit different, because of the change in time of day and transformation from 3D to 2D art. Areas like Underworld, the Cottage, and the East/West wing of Beasts Castle were tweaked too.

post-44539-0-84090600-1472663438_thumb.jpg

Edited by Moochieh32

I think it's castle of dreams.. since it has the road right in front of it, it's just daytime. Here's the picture of the house from princess and the frog, note the lack of ivy growing up the house, and also there are other houses around. Plus columns on the front of it

post-37937-0-10014400-1472667458_thumb.jpg

Though I would love it, I´m 100% sure the mansion it´s not The Princess and the Frog´s but Cinderella´s. There are some changes on it but still the overall mansion it´s REALLY SIMILAR, even the plants around it. The environment still has the fence and the curve in the same position. There´s no doubt this is Castle of Dreams World.