Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Way2Dawn

KHUX What Do You Think We'll Get In The Update Tonite?

It's August 31st, that means we get a nice long update.  What do you think we will get?

It's going to be around 10 hours so you've got to think we won't just get bug fixes.

Mickey and Broomsticks? Proud Mode? Medal Stacking?

Please Be Excited.

I'm pretty sure the bulk of it is making the game Nougat compatible.

Well that would be pretty lame if thats the core of this update.  Hopefully theres something else

Well, I hope they improve the RNG but, I'm confident we might see Mickey and Brooms, new event, the Divine Rose materials mission, plus the Adamantine Quests for Divine Rose, I think they'll also increase the LV cap, plus offer us some free jewels, and maybe give us something to start the new season as we say goodbye to Summer.

10 hrs usually app ver. update. which means medal stacking if they follow JP.  M&B is possible but if they released proud mode with global UX current meta, I'd say they're jerk. and if JP can take part in Global release, then it's also possible they gonna make event for JP anniversary. 

regarding nougat compatibility, AFAIK JP post a notice that the current version might not be compatible with android 7.0. so i doubt they will fix this now.