Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Last night I reviewed the Kingdom Hearts III E3 2015 trailer (because I was bored) and found something very interesting about the chess pieces. You know how Eraqus' pieces represent the Guardians of Light and Xehanort's pieces represent the Seekers of Darkness? Yeah, and each piece represents a character in the series. So I studied these two:

post-60796-0-39105900-1472770804_thumb.png

(Credit to Soraalam1)

So obviously because of the goat shape one of the pieces is Xehanort. But the other one...

is Luxu.

Think about it. Luxu was the original owner of Xehanort's keyblade. It would only make sense.

Let me know what you guys think about this in the chat! I'd love to hear opinions on this, if it hasn't been covered yet  xD

That's quite obviously the Guardian's head, which represent Ansem SOD and, well, Guardian since they are seen together the most often. It's really unlike that Luxu would participate this time around, given that there's a really slim chance that Luxu and Xehanort were even alive at the same time. It's more likely that Luxu's key was passed down to people before Xehanort, than Luxu being directly linked to X

Indeed, it is just the Guardian's head, and even if it were possible for it to symbolize Luxu, there's just no way he'd be able to be in the present time, ya know?  For the simple reason that no version of Xehanort existed in the Age Of Fairy Tales, so there's no way that Young Xehanort could have gone back in time for him since there was no other Xehanort in that time period, ya know?  As Robbie The Wise mentioned, Xehanort is most likely just succeeding in Luxu's footsteps! :O

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Two guardian heads are meant to represent Ansem SoD and Terranort.

Though by the end of all of this I doubt Terranort will be on the SoD side of things for long he is considerably one of the weakest and is a wild card to play against people like Ventus and Aqua even Riku.

So I found it odd Xehanort has it placed up at the front...Perhaps to be used as bait?