Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shulk

Info | Sign ups (CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)

I GOT LABS AND EXAMS THIS WEEK SO MAYBE I CAN POST SOON?!

But break is next week.

Hopefully you don't have labs and exams during break.

Just do then

Unless soon means "within about a week"

Edited by Xiro

Hopefully we can get back to this once everyone's on break? .w.

That's what I'm hoping for. ._. I was going to try to move things along soon here, but maybe waiting until break would be a better idea.

Get to posting Roleplayers. I'm only seeing a quarter of the Roleplayers posting freuqently on here. If you are busy with life, this is what the signups is here for. If you have no interest at all, please say so here, but I encourage you to take at least 5 to 10 minutes of your time to post in the RP any chance you get.

where ur posts at boi

where ur posts at boi

It's been a while since anything happened here... ._.

Who all is still interested in the RP? It's been silent for ages so I feel like a lot of people are just kind of silently dropping out, but I know a few people want it to go on. As long as we've got enough people, I can get us moving again.

It's been a while since anything happened here... ._.

Who all is still interested in the RP? It's been silent for ages so I feel like a lot of people are just kind of silently dropping out, but I know a few people want it to go on. As long as we've got enough people, I can get us moving again.

This strikes me as history repeating itself, my dear Shulk. The majority of players suddenly dropping off the radar and into silence, it happened on the last FiL. :/

I don't know what it is with this roleplay, mate. It's cursed, I tell you.

Optimistically, we can get things moving again albeit with fewer people due to them utterly dropping out without a word, hopefully get it all in motion and get the Seekers of Light going too.

This strikes me as history repeating itself, my dear Shulk. The majority of players suddenly dropping off the radar and into silence, it happened on the last FiL. :/

I don't know what it is with this roleplay, mate. It's cursed, I tell you.

Optimistically, we can get things moving again albeit with fewer people due to them utterly dropping out without a word, hopefully get it all in motion and get the Seekers of Light going too.

It happened with the attempt before that, too. :/

On the bright side, if we get a smaller but dedicated group, we've got a better chance of keeping it going. It might be easier to manage with fewer people too, I just don't want it to get too small. We might have also lost a co-host since I rarely see Sabre these days, but Kaneki would still be around to help out.

On the bright side, if we get a smaller but dedicated group, we've got a better chance of keeping it going. It might be easier to manage with fewer people too, I just don't want it to get too small. We might have also lost a co-host since I rarely see Sabre these days, but Kaneki would still be around to help out.

Jesus Christ. :(

Sabre still lives, I've seen him on Overworld and Rise of the Fallen, Mystics Apprentice and Yuffie RPs respectively, going strong the both of them. I'm thinking FiL has slipped his mind. :/ Don't know about Kaneki. Scrap you can always count on, he's great like that.

On the bright side, if we get a smaller but dedicated group, we've got a better chance of keeping it going. It might be easier to manage with fewer people too, I just don't want it to get too small. We might have also lost a co-host since I rarely see Oathkeeper these days, but Xam would still be around to help out.

Fixed

Jesus Christ. :(

Sabre still lives, I've seen him on Overworld and Rise of the Fallen, Mystics Apprentice and Yuffie RPs respectively, going strong the both of them. I'm thinking FiL has slipped his mind. :/ Don't know about Kaneki. Scrap you can always count on, he's great like that.

I haven't seen him on anything in a while. :/ I'll have to ask him if I can get a hold of him. Kaneki and Javelin were both talking to me about this earlier, but I was unsure if I wanted to keep it going given all the silence here. If we can get Scrap, I think we'll have a decently sized group to keep going. Anyone else would be great too, but I don't know if we'll be getting any more than that.

I haven't seen him on anything in a while. :/ I'll have to ask him if I can get a hold of him. Kaneki and Javelin were both talking to me about this earlier, but I was unsure if I wanted to keep it going given all the silence here. If we can get Scrap, I think we'll have a decently sized group to keep going. Anyone else would be great too, but I don't know if we'll be getting any more than that.

I'm in!

I would normally be rounding up, but i decided to wait till during Christmas Break since I figured most people would be available then. What ticks me off is that I mentioned over and over again that if players do not wish to participate anymore, they should say so at least. Heck, maybe we could open up signups again to replace said players if Shulk's open for it. I do agree that a decent small sized group can still keep this RP going strong. But what I want to know is who wants to keep moving forward?

On subject with Sabre, if he doesn't follow the signups and RP threads (WHICH YOU SHOULD), he's gonna ignore the RP. Honestly, if I make my own RP, I would accept the signups if it meets my criteria and tell the person to follow the threads to confirm being in the RP :/

On subject with Sabre, if he doesn't follow the signups and RP threads (WHICH YOU SHOULD), he's gonna ignore the RP. Honestly, if I make my own RP, I would accept the signups if it meets my criteria and tell the person to follow the threads to confirm being in the RP :/

The problem is me showing up to the site.

Which can get hard to do when my boss tries and kill me during the holiday year, then my convention coming up. It's really, to be frank, this time of year more than anything.

The problem is me showing up to the site.

Which can get hard to do when my boss tries and kill me during the holiday year, then my convention coming up. It's really, to be frank, this time of year more than anything.

We thought this time of year would be easier for everyone... didn't take busy holiday work schedules into account, though. Sorry about that.

Assuming that you can get the time to come on, are you still in? You're not one of the people who really needs to post, but it's been a while, so I might as well ask anyway.

I'd be interested in joining in, if you're opening it up for new blood.

It looks like we'll be able to do that, given that we've probably lost a few people. You can join in if you want, I'll figure out how to work you into the game.

We thought this time of year would be easier for everyone... didn't take busy holiday work schedules into account, though. Sorry about that.

Assuming that you can get the time to come on, are you still in? You're not one of the people who really needs to post, but it's been a while, so I might as well ask anyway.

It looks like we'll be able to do that, given that we've probably lost a few people. You can join in if you want, I'll figure out how to work you into the game.

I'm always in. Plus, Javelin has no less than three ways to yell at me - if anything, he can keep me on track.

I'm always in. Plus, Javelin has no less than three ways to yell at me - if anything, he can keep me on track.

Alright, good to hear. Looks like we've got everyone who's going to stick around back, then. I'll go and get things moving again when I have the time.

Im in. Just so ya know.

Kinda my fault for all of this, Im sorry.

I wouldn't worry about it, Scrap. We're all at fault here but, it happened. Time to press on and take this home. I've enjoyed FiL since I've been on it, so I want to see this through to the end.

I'd be interested in joining in, if you're opening it up for new blood.

Get this man onboard, Shulk. xD

The idea I had in mind was an apprentice from outside the Academy. Her master had a run in with the Seekers of Light and was killed, causing the character to seek out allies to stop SOL.

Gonna say, I'm still in, all the way.

Alright, good to hear!

The idea I had in mind was an apprentice from outside the Academy. Her master had a run in with the Seekers of Light and was killed, causing the character to seek out allies to stop SOL.

That would work. If she's outside the Academy, it'd be a lot easier to work her in to where we are now, too.