Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

New artwork featuring Ventus, Ephemer, and Skuld drawn by Tetsuya Nomura to commemorate the Japanese version of Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ's 1st an...

On September 3rd, 2015, Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ was released in Japan. It has been 1 year since then, and with that, Tetsuya Nomura, director of the Kingdom Hearts series, has drawn some new artwork featuring Skuld, Ephemer, and Ventus. The artwork also includes two mysterious characters. You can check it out below.

CrZhQAaVIAAXOzb

Tetsuya Nomura also included a message with his artwork:

It's been one year? Thank you for the one year anniversary. With the various announcements brewing, please continue to enjoy. @Nomura #KHUX

Who do you think is the two mysterious characters in the artwork? Do you like the artwork? Let us know in the comments below!

Click here to view the article

It looks like there's also supposed to be two other characters in there...I wonder who they're supposed to be...

Also, it seems like more and more that Ventus is supposed to play some role in Unchained X, but what is that supposed to be exactly? I guess we'll find out in due time.

I think this artwork is foreshadowing something big! O.O 

There's 2 hidden characters. And we know about Ventus, Ephemer, and Skuld.

Well for Ventus, we don't know his role yet. I guess he might meet Skuld and Ephemer in Unchained and Maleficent might do something dark in Unchained?

But going back to those 2 hidden characters. I wonder who they are... Nomura loves to tease us! LOL 

Those two characters in the left hand side are probably symbolic of the other Dandelions because they have no definitive features as they're not key characters like Ventus, Skuld and Ephemer. This picture only strengthens the theory of Ventus as a Dandelion.

Edited by Guest

Sometimes you have to ask yourself as a kingdom hearts fan...is it okay to experience so many mindfooks at once. If Ventus turns out to be a dandelion...not only just a dandelion, but the actual player character them self, then I don't know what to say.

i dont know if you guys mention this yet there are five people in the drawings like they repesent the five unions in a way two mystery might be acer ursus union and anguis invi union while ven repesent gula Leopardosunion, skuld repesent ava vulpes union, and ephermer repesent ira Unicornis union

five people five unions

i dont know if you guys mention this yet there are five people in the drawings like they repesent the five unions in a way two mystery might be acer ursus union and anguis invi union while ven repesent gula Leopardosunion, skuld repesent ava vulpes union, and ephermer repesent ira Unicornis union

five people five unions

Skuld and Ephemer are in the same Union.

I'd like to note that Tetsuya Nomura confirmed that Ventus *is* canon to KHX / KHUX. 

The plot thickens...

i just noticed that Ven doesn't have his Keyblade Armor activation button

That must have been handed to him by Master Eraqus. Ventus' originating from the X era makes total sense considering Ven's connection with the Keyblade Graveyard.