Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
WayfindersDestiny

New Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue wall scroll to release in mid-October

UPDATE 2: The wall scroll is also available for pre-order on the Japanese Square Enix E-Store with a release date set for October 8th, 2016. The wall scroll is also listed for 2,800 yen on the website ($27.58 USD).

UPDATE: According to PREVIEWSWorld.com, a comic-book related website, the Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue wall scroll will release on October 26th, with a retailed price of $29.99.

They have also updated with a higher quality version of the wall scroll, which you can see below, in our gallery.

STL027113

It has recently been revealed that a new Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue wall scroll will be available in mid-October from CafeReo, a goods-related website, at a base price of 2,800 yen ($26.97 USD). It is approximated that the scroll will be 770mm x 1050mm (Width x Height) in size made from a polyester/polyvinyl/nylon blend. All information on the scroll can be viewed directly from the CafeNeo website, however no preorder information has been released as yet.

You can check out some images of the wall scroll below.

Top 49886013274044988601327404STL027113

Will you be purchasing this Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue wall scroll? Let us know in the comments below!

Click here to view the article

While I'm curious about what exactly that triangle thing is behind everyone, who would want this ugly poster? It's probably the 2.8 cover art, or at least the characters will be.

I think that's the same mount we have seen from the KH3 E3 2015 trailer. 

For those thinking that this is the cover art for 2.8, let's all remember one thing:

EVERY... single... game had Nomura artwork as the cover, even the Unchained Chi app has artwork as the... uhm... cover? I doubt this is the cover for 2.8.

Now for my thoughts on the poster: I like it, though I'm not thinking of buying it.

Edited by Master Eraqus