Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shulk

Roleplay (CANCELED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light

- Hanzo - Second Dormitory -

The chaos of battle raged outside as if the End of All Things had come, but upstairs inside the Second Dormitory Building, Hanzo Morrison was meditating. His legs crossed and a few sticks of incense in one hand in front of him, his eyes were closed and his breathing slow and deep. Despite the invasion being as ostentatious as one could get, what with every enemy attacking indiscriminately with zero regard for innocents, collateral damage and such, a few of the Samurai Nobodies were infiltrating Dormitories to catch any Students who might not know of or heard the attack or perhaps the ones who are heavy sleepers.

One such Samurai quietly opened the door to Hanzo's room, slithering inside as it drew its blades from the living sheaths they occupy, its walk a slow one with light footsteps as the Nobody moved in with grace and finesse, its breathing unnatural in every sense. The Samurai had gotten close to Hanzo, but had not noticed when he placed the Incense in it's holder before him and assumed he hadn't become aware of its presence as it began to raise its blades--

"Stealth is not your speciality."

This comment momentarily threw off the Nobody, long enough for Hanzo to retaliate, shifting into a low sweep kick to knock the Samurai over, swiftly standing and drawing his Keyblade to deal the finishing blow, but was blocked by the living Sheaths which allowed the Samurai to get back on its feet and attack with full force, subtlety no longer an option. Several clashes of blades occurred, an opening was made and Hanzo kicked the Nobody with enough force to throw it through his Door and into the adjacent wall. The creature attempted to recover, its inhuman groans those of pain, but a Dark Fira ball from Hanzo's hand put an end to that move, vaporising the Samurai.

Descending the stairs at full speed, Hanzo rushed to a door in the lower Dormitories and hammered on it furiously. "Lena! We are under attack! Are you okay?!" He bellowed, hoping his friend hadn't been one of the potentially unfortunate students, who he suspected there may have been a few assassinated in their sleep. The door banged hard in response, he saw the hinges buckle under the immense stress placed upon them as he stood back and readied himself, his Keyblade ready to strike...

- Lena - Second Dormitory -

Another hard bang and the door broke away, falling to the ground just in front of Hanzo, along with a brutalised Dragoon Nobody that struggled for life before being silenced by a thin blade.

Lena Reyes removed the blade from the deceased creature and wiped it clean before sheathing it in her Cane. "I heard them arrive. They had to have been summoned here by someone..." She hypothesised, then let out a chuckle as Hanzo relaxed in front of her, placing a hand on his shoulder while she walked past him to the door. "I'm just glad to see you're okay. Now let's get out there." Lena spoke with a soft tone rarely heard by anyone else, save Hanzo.

Hanzo scoffed lightly, muttering under his breath: "Do I even need to worry?", then followed closely behind Lena as they headed to the Courtyard, surely more students would have gathered there.

Outside the Academy - Indy

Saki's sudden departure did make the group size smaller, but Indy was still certain that they could pull together to hunt down Sora. With Paki and Rei both in agreement, he decided it was time that they go to their destination. "Alright, let's go! Stay close, we don't want to get separated... I know the others were somewhere inside, maybe we can figure out where they went if we look around." He said before taking off back towards the doors of the Academy, entering the building once again. He hoped to find some trace of the others he was with before... "Ratio! Can you hear me?" He shouted, hoping that his friend would call back.

Main Building's Second Floor - Sora

Sora remained focused on the Nobodies, but seeing that some students were okay and willing to help put him at ease. They had also managed to help him in clearing a path outside, which was just what he needed. "Thanks!" He grinned at the students as he blocked the oncoming attack of a Berserker. He then looked down at Meow Wow, a grin still on his face. "Glad to see that you're safe, too!" He said. "Stick close to me, we've got to get out of here. We've got to find whoever it is that started this attack." He informed the students before he sprinted off towards the direction they came from, throwing his Keyblade in front of him to cut down a group of Dusks that were filling in the hole opened by the students. "Come on!" He called back to the students as he went towards the stairs, slowing down to ensure that they wouldn't fall behind. Meow Wow followed Sora closely, supporting him with occasional attacks and spells directed at nearby Nobodies.

Hill overlooking the Academy - ???

The two Seekers were startled by the sudden arrival of two girls. They both summoned their own Keyblades in response to Zion's threat. "You must be one of the Masters here... Not one of our targets, though." The shorter of the two figures noted. The voice made it clear that she was a young girl; she spoke in a fairly irritated tone. "I don't think we can get around this, though... Don't underestimate the Seekers of Light!" She warned.

The other Seeker studied the woman standing before the two. "You must be Master Zion... I've heard that you're tough, but don't think that we're total pushovers." This one was also clearly a young girl, though she spoke in a more confident manner. "We came here fully prepared to take down Sora and Riku. Another Master won't be a big deal." She took a defensive stance, waiting for either her partner or Zion to make a move.

After the confident one finished speaking, the shorter one held her Keyblade out towards Zion. It began to glow red, and three large Firagas were shot out from its tip.

"That's a bit more like it. Maybe this master does hold potential, maybe?" Spark thought inside his head. He slashed through nobodies as he continued after Sora. Sora wasn't wrong about needing to find out who caused all of this. Those who seek to disturb the peace of the worlds were enemies in Spark's eyes. "Hurry you guys!" Spark said trying to basically agree with Master Sora.

"Max! Joel! Wat the heck is going on here!" Kyle muttered as he came close to the trio.

"O-oh. Hello..." Vili quietly responded. She wasn't familiar with this newcomer, though she could tell that his was a fellow student, and could recall moments where they have passed each other in the halls and such, but other than that, they were completely foreign to one another. Follwing that logic, she decided that it would be best if Max or Joel were to fill him in on the current situation, as well as to also avoid bringing up her blunder from a few moments ago...

"Can we please just get this over with already, Master?"

"No kidding, there's probably thousands of these things swarmin' the campus right now. We gotta find out how to stop 'em all!"

"Stick close to me, we've got to get out of here. We've got to find whoever it is that started this attack."

"Come on!" He called back to the students as he went towards the stairs, slowing down to ensure that they wouldn't fall behind. Meow Wow followed Sora closely, supporting him with occasional attacks and spells directed at nearby Nobodies.

"Right behind ya, sir!" Ratio said, following the group. Helping fend off the attacking Nobodies, he pondered: Hmm... I used up a lot of juice with that last sequence, but maybe I just enough to do it one more time. I'd better save it for something important though. Only as a last resort...

Location Status

​3rd floor of the Academy - Ratio, Spark, Alvis, Sora, and Meow Wow

​Outdoors - Indy, Rei, Paki, and Kandor

​Courtyard - Gaku, Harmony, Tsubaki, Vili, Joel, Max, Kyle, Saki, [Hanzo and Lena (nearby)]

Hilltops - Zion, Luna, and Seekers.

"So Gaku. . . That's the first time you decided to become a team leader. How did that happen?" Harmony teased as she caught up to Gaku.  "Just doing what Teach' suggested. I wouldn't sign up for leadership anyways." Gaku said while annoyed. "Honestly, from what I heard, most of the experienced students that are handling the Nobodies are wanting find Masters Sora and Riku.  So persuading them to hole up in the great hall will be a pain in my neck. It would be better to discuss our next steps with the group up ahead" Gaku hypothesized. Harmony smiled while giggling. "Whatever you say!"

The group arrived at the courtyards to find the students wrapping up their battles. "Hey everyone!" Harmony yelled. "I see you guys are holding up great here."

Edited by Kaneki Ken

Location Status

​Courtyard - Gaku, Harmony, Tsubaki, Vili, Joel, Max, Kyle, Saki, [Hanzo and Lena (nearby)]

"So Gaku. . . That's the first time you decided to become a team leader. How did that happen?" Harmony teased as she caught up to Gaku.  "Just doing what Teach' suggested. I wouldn't sign up for leadership anyways." Gaku said while annoyed. "Honestly, from what I heard, most of the experienced students that are handling the Nobodies are wanting find Masters Sora and Riku.  So persuading them to hole up in the great hall will be a pain in my neck. It would be better to discuss our next steps with the group up ahead" Gaku hypothesized. Harmony smiled while giggling. "Whatever you say!"

The group arrived at the courtyards to find the students wrapping up their battles. "Hey everyone!" Harmony yelled. "I see you guys are holding up great here." heard Kyle

Saki slashed downwards on a Dusk before waving at Harmony. "Hi there!" He called. He ran over to the girl with a smile. "The name's Saki. Saki Otori. A.K.A. Street Rat. Heh heh!" He sort of recognized the girl from the hallways, but not much of a clear image since he was usually running and jumping around. Saki put his arms behind his head, still relaxed as usual. "So, how've you been tonight?" The Street Rat asked.

Paki couldn't help but look over to see what her brother was doing over there. That idiot. That darn idiot. "Hmph. Player..." She sighed and looked back at Rei. "We should get going. They'll catch up." She said.  

"Very well." Kandor sighed. A white bolt flew in his direction until he noticed it, and raised a hand, a translucent wall in a hex grid style rose around him and the bolt reversed direction immediately upon impact.

Kandor frowned.

"But be decisive." He began to walk quickly toward the sounds of fighting further in. He turned back with a touch on impatience on his placid expression. "Let's be off to get Sora then!"

With Indy - Rei

And so, she followed.

With Luna, on the Hilltop

Zion began to walk forward, literally giving not a flying red firetruck. As the Firaga Burst flew at her, two Keyblades - Madrigal of the Eternal Dawn and Two Become One - combined into Unbreakable Connection, and she batted away the Firaga without flinching. Her remaining Keyblades combined and all four now formed "Keyblade Wings" behind her.

"You came prepared to take down Masters who excel at single target elimination and are best at fighting one on one, or in small groups...I meanwhile, mastered the art of pointing at an area, and saying screw that area, and everything around it. I am beyond your very poor attack." Her Keyblades began to spin, now coated in Light.

"Salvation Raid - Four Horsemen." All four were flung at the two Seekers, where, upon impact with either them or the ground, would unleash the devastation Salvation Command...from each. Thus, minor healing to her and Luna.

She was in a completely different league, and she damn well knew it.

"Healing is fine. if you have any other support abilities, I'll need them."

Zion angled her wings and came banking in hard. "Hard landing, Guardian Maneuver 22-3." She said. having met some of her old brethren before, before...Xion's...

She shook the tears away and, about ten feet up, released Luna before executing a perfect drop. Wings flared as her eight keyblades burst to life, she stood, her own satellites hanging there.

"You two are going to start begging, because I do not take kindly to this academy being attacked."

The two Seekers were startled by the sudden arrival of two girls. They both summoned their own Keyblades in response to Zion's threat. "You must be one of the Masters here... Not one of our targets, though." The shorter of the two figures noted. The voice made it clear that she was a young girl; she spoke in a fairly irritated tone. "I don't think we can get around this, though... Don't underestimate the Seekers of Light!" She warned.

The other Seeker studied the woman standing before the two. "You must be Master Zion... I've heard that you're tough, but don't think that we're total pushovers." This one was also clearly a young girl, though she spoke in a more confident manner. "We came here fully prepared to take down Sora and Riku. Another Master won't be a big deal." She took a defensive stance, waiting for either her partner or Zion to make a move.

After the confident one finished speaking, the shorter one held her Keyblade out towards Zion. It began to glow red, and three large Firagas were shot out from its tip.

Location Status

With Luna, on the Hilltop

Zion began to walk forward, literally giving not a flying red firetruck. As the Firaga Burst flew at her, two Keyblades - Madrigal of the Eternal Dawn and Two Become One - combined into Unbreakable Connection, and she batted away the Firaga without flinching. Her remaining Keyblades combined and all four now formed "Keyblade Wings" behind her.

"You came prepared to take down Masters who excel at single target elimination and are best at fighting one on one, or in small groups...I meanwhile, mastered the art of pointing at an area, and saying screw that area, and everything around it. I am beyond your very poor attack." Her Keyblades began to spin, now coated in Light.

"Salvation Raid - Four Horsemen." All four were flung at the two Seekers, where, upon impact with either them or the ground, would unleash the devastation Salvation Command...from each. Thus, minor healing to her and Luna.

She was in a completely different league, and she damn well knew it.

Outside Keyblade Academy, with Zion...

Luna was watching the academy grounds from above thanks to Zion and her flying capabilities. Wings huh? I need one of those things. Maybe I can ask her to teach me about it if we all make it through this ok. As they approached the hills overlooking the academy, she was able to distinguish two entities upon the hill thanks to their shadowy silhouette. Two of them? This doesn't look good.

"Hard landing. Guardian maneuver 22-3." She heard Zion say. Luna turned her head to face the master and blinked, not really knowing what she was saying. Suddenly, Zion was considerably further away than what the girl was comfortable with, and Luna wasn't able to contain her sudden exclamation of "WWWAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!" as she fell to the world below. Training instincts from before her transfer kicked in, and the girl was able to land solidly on her two feet not too far from where Zion had decided to land. Luna was quick to form up behind the master with her keyblade drawn. She listened in on the exchange between the strangers and Zion while preparing her cura, wanting it to be ready when the master needed it. This is the real deal. No one is going to hold back, and there are gonna be fewer people here when all this is over. 

Then the attack happened. In an instant, Luna braced herself against her keyblade to take the brunt of the incoming firaga attack. It turned out to have been in vain however as Zion seemed to swat the attack away, now seemingly more angrier than before. Knowing that this was just the beginning, she shifted her focus and took up a basic defensive stance. If I'm gonna get hurt here, I might as well try to make it as painless as possible. 

Edited by Javelin434

Outside the Academy - Indy

Saki's sudden departure did make the group size smaller, but Indy was still certain that they could pull together to hunt down Sora. With Paki and Rei both in agreement, he decided it was time that they go to their destination. "Alright, let's go! Stay close, we don't want to get separated... I know the others were somewhere inside, maybe we can figure out where they went if we look around." He said before taking off back towards the doors of the Academy, entering the building once again. He hoped to find some trace of the others he was with before... "Ratio! Can you hear me?" He shouted, hoping that his friend would call back.

Main Building's Second Floor - Sora

Sora remained focused on the Nobodies, but seeing that some students were okay and willing to help put him at ease. They had also managed to help him in clearing a path outside, which was just what he needed. "Thanks!" He grinned at the students as he blocked the oncoming attack of a Berserker. He then looked down at Meow Wow, a grin still on his face. "Glad to see that you're safe, too!" He said. "Stick close to me, we've got to get out of here. We've got to find whoever it is that started this attack." He informed the students before he sprinted off towards the direction they came from, throwing his Keyblade in front of him to cut down a group of Dusks that were filling in the hole opened by the students. "Come on!" He called back to the students as he went towards the stairs, slowing down to ensure that they wouldn't fall behind. Meow Wow followed Sora closely, supporting him with occasional attacks and spells directed at nearby Nobodies.

(Meow Wow support is best support)

"That's a bit more like it. Maybe this master does hold potential, maybe?" Spark thought inside his head. He slashed through nobodies as he continued after Sora. Sora wasn't wrong about needing to find out who caused all of this. Those who seek to disturb the peace of the worlds were enemies in Spark's eyes. "Hurry you guys!" Spark said trying to basically agree with Master Sora.

(Xevee u lucky Spark said that internally lol. Idk if Alvis would've let that slide)

Alvis followed the others.

Joel became more and more unsure of what to do as more people showed up. Two or three people, he could deal with easily, but now there were... a lot.

"Alright," he started. "It doesn't look like Master Riku is in the dorms, since all of us pretty much came from there. That leaves... the indoor arena and the Gummi hangar, assuming he could still be on campus. If he's off campus like Vili suggested, then.... well, let's think about that later. For now, let's check.... the Gummi hangar!" he selected randomly. "Let's go!"

Joel started making his way over to the hangar.

(assuming everyone else follows)

Academy Training Grounds,Shiro

Battle Theme:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWpotY7k7dA

Shiro sighed as he rubbed the back of his head looking at the Dancer nobodies in front of him a four pack of them he stared directly in front of him looking at his keyblade. "You guys interrupted my nap and all...And didn't even apologize." He shook his head. "Maybe somebody outta teach you a lesson about respect ya know?"

He pointed his keyblade at them. "Let's dance." He pulled his keyblade back rushing in bringing his keyblade up and slamming it into one of the dancers attempting to lift it in the air separating it from the other three as he went into a small five hit combo before sending it slamming into the ground below.

Shiro landed behind them smirking two rushed at them raising his keyblade he blocked the attacks they launched at him the clanging sound of his keyblade blocking the attacks echoed trough the grounds.

"Well, no more playtime." He brought his hand back as black fire formed in it and he sent it out a ball of dark fire slamming straight into the already wounded dancer eliminating it.

He turned his keyblade and slammed the tip of it into the dancer nobody at his left side before twisting it and spinning it in his hand letting the teeth of the keyblade a good three times slam the dancer nobodies head before finishing it off with a diagonal slash.

The Nobody Dancer that hadn't attacked launched it's assault grunting as it's arms slapped straight into him he grunted in pain. responding in his usual cool manner. "Freeze." Ice formed in his hand with darkness surrounding it and he launched it, unlike his dark fire his dark blizzard was like a small lance of ice with darkness surrounding it and on the impact it exploded in darkness and multiple ice shards.

(I did this mainly because the games do show the main attack spells being used differently in each one sometimes so hey I take it they can be manipulated differently.)

Speaking of as the dark blizzard slammed straight into the dancer nobody that attacked him injuring severely he turned his attention to the nobody coming at him from his right side turning as he raised his keyblade once again blocking his attack but being moved back a few inches. "Pretty tough I'll give you that but let's see if you can handle this." He once again brought his free hand back the dark fire forming it and he upfront blasted it straight into the Dancer nobody destroying it.

"As for you.." He jumped and slammed his keyblade straight down on the Dancer Nobody eliminating it. Spinning his keyblade in his hand he let it disappear into a flash of dark flames.

"...Well, I guess it's gonna be an interesting day after all...Better find Master Sora and Riku and report this." He began running out of the grounds towards the doorway into the Academy itself.

Edited by TheKeyofRose

Tsubaki let out a sigh, as she watched Joel begin to walk away. "Since we're in a position to help, we should go where we're needed the most. If people are already going after Master Sora, we should go look for Master Riku. Not that he needs our help really but still." Tsubaki said in agreement, before following after Joel. She shook her head. "I sure wish this hadn't hapened tonight... This is the third time I'll be late, she's going to kill me." Tsubaki muttered, as she played with her Keyblade, spinning it in her hands, making it dissapear, before summoning it in the other hand.

"Nothing much as usual" Harmony replied to Saki. "I was minding my own business until the invasion happened." Harmony added. Gaku crossed his arms while annoyed. "Hey! Those are my words!" Gaku yelled. The two heard Joel's plans to search the remaining areas for Master Riku and Tsubaki's opinion on what to do as they head off. "Come on Gaku. We should help them out! Your Skull Noise would be very handy later." Harmony said while she closed her eyes and giggled. As she ran off, Gaku came to a realization. "For Kingdom Heart's sake, has she been watching me train?" Gaku muttered quietly as he began walking.

Inside the main building - Sora

Sora led the students to the academy's main floor, where they ran into another group of students.

"Master Sora! We've been looking for you!" Indy exclaimed in relief. He saw his former companions with Sora as well. "It looks like you all did fine." He grinned.

"Yeah! They were able to help me out upstairs," Sora quickly explained. "It looks like the Nobody numbers are starting to thin out... Now we need to strike at the source." He stepped back so that all of the students were within his view. "Everyone, let's head outside. That way, we've got a better chance of spotting our attackers. If we're lucky, we'll run into Riku, too." Once the orders had been given, he faced the exit of the academy. "Alright team, let's go!" He shouted as he ran outside, Meow Wow still at his side. Indy followed him too, glancing back over his shoulder to make sure that everyone else was following.

However, before Sora could leave, he ran into another student: Shiro. Sora skidded to a stop upon seeing another student, then glanced back at the group following him. "You all go on ahead. I'll join you in a sec," he said, flashing then a thumbs up.

Indy nodded. "Alright. Let's keep moving!" He ran back through the doors to the academy for the third time in the past few minutes. This has been exhausting... I hope we can finish this soon. He kept the thought to himself as he made his way into the area just outside the building, which was now significantly less crowded than before.

While the students made their escape, Sora directed his attention on Shiro. "There's not much left to do in here. There are some Nobodies upstairs, but they won't go away until we take down whoever brought them here. Those students are all going outside to track down our invader. If you'd like to join, we'd appreciate the backup."  Sora placed his arms behind his head, catching a breath during this short break from the battle.

Gummi Hangars - Riku

Riku tightly gripped the Way to Dawn in his hand, thrusting his other palm out to shoot off a Dark Firaga spell at a cluster of Dragoons. The blazing ball burst, destroying the nearby Nobodies in the explosion. A Samurai attempted to strike at Riku, though he parried its blade and caught it off guard while it recovered, quickly swinging his Keyblade diagonally towards its chest. The group of students led by Joel arrived as the Samurai faded away. "Don't worry about the hangars. I've taken care of everything here." The Keyblade Master walked over to the students, eyeing them as he moved. "You all look like you've gone through a lot tonight, though... Mind helping me out with one more thing? We need to take down the person that brought these Nobodies here," He asked, hoping he could get a little help for this mission. Sora's nowhere nearby... I hope that he's handling himself okay.

Hill overlooking the academy - ???

The two cloaked girls were surprised by Zion's ability to deflect the Firaga spell so easily. They both attempted to roll out of the way of her Keyblades, though the following spells hit their targets. The girls cried out in pain, then shakily got up to their feet. The shorter one raised her Keyblade into the air. "Curaja!" She cast a healing spell on both herself and her partner to undo some of the effects.

"Ugh... she's even tougher than I heard she is." The other one spoke. She glanced around the battlefield. "We don't stand a chance here..."

The first girl let out a sigh. "I guess it's time for that plan, then..." She held her Keyblade upwards once again. "Tornado!" The spell unleashed, creating a small whirlwind that kicked up the dust and rocks nearby. Using this as a distraction, the other girl held her palm out, creating a white portal in front of her. She ran through, closely followed by the other girl...

Outside the academy - Indy

A white portal appeared in front of the group of students, and the two cloaked figures stepped out of it. "I think this should be a lot easier to manage..." The short one muttered. She glanced back at her partner, who seemed to be frozen in place. Her gaze was directed towards the crowd... "I can handle this myself if you want me to. They're all just a bunch of beginner runts, anyway."

The other girl shook her head, now remaining silent. She gripped her Keyblade tightly, waiting to make a move.

The shorter of the two looked back at the students. "Alright. Just don't get in the way. Stay focused." She seemed to nearly growl as she spoke her orders. "Now then... Let's cut to the chase. If you tell us where Sora and Riku are, then we'll make this quick and easy. Otherwise... we'll force the answers out of you," She threatened the students.

Spark looked at the two new enemies that stood in front of the crowd. "Hey! Who are you calling a beginner!?!?!? I've been training for years in the art of the keyblade. Best say your prayers." Spark said as though he had been struck by lighting and filled with power in his soul, as he seemed to be more than ready to take these enemies down. He then went in for a full slash against the two girls, trying to take them down at once, though his keyblade was also generating a lot of thunder magic.

Outside the Academy

Paki took a glance at the cloaked figures and sighed. She then summoned her own Keyblade and looked straight at the cloaked figure who asked for their masters' appearances. "I'd rather let a Heartless kill me and take away my heart than to tell you something so important. We aren't that stupid. Well, I at least hope so." She stated bluntly. Her expression wasn't fazed one bit. Mostly annoyed. It was like she was underestimating the figure just from the way she looked at her. Of course...I don't know what to expect from her. But at the same time, she doesn't know what to expect from me. So at the moment...We're even.

Gummi Hangers

Saki quickly stepped out to be in front of the group with a big, confident grin on his face. "Heh! Say no more Master Riku!" He placed his hand on his own chest. "I got you. Heh Heh!" He said with a very confident tone in his voice. This is the most fun he's had in one night besides stealing from shops and getting chased by some authorities. What else could happen? He couldn't wait! "Besides, the most challenging parts can be the most fun." He added.

"Now then... Let's cut to the chase. If you tell us where Sora and Riku are, then we'll make this quick and easy. Otherwise... we'll force the answers out of you," She threatened the students.

"Let me guess: you guys are the ones that are in charge of those white dudes that keep popping up around campus. Figures as much. Well, whatever crazy scheme you got planned, I hope you factored in how hard your butts are gonna get kicked if you step to us!" Ratio beamed with pride as he steeled himself for a fight.

Noticing that Indy was close to his side, he then leaned over and whispered in his ear, keeping his eyes on the enemies in front. "By the way, do you have a plan or something? I don't think this is the type of thing where we should just go in head on. Even can see that."

Spark looked at the two new enemies that stood in front of the crowd. "Hey! Who are you calling a beginner!?!?!? I've been training for years in the art of the keyblade. Best say your prayers." Spark said as though he had been struck by lighting and filled with power in his soul, as he seemed to be more than ready to take these enemies down. He then went in for a full slash against the two girls, trying to take them down at once, though his keyblade was also generating a lot of thunder magic.

"... though I guess the new guy has other ideas."

A hill too far

Zion backflapped, and grabbed Luna. Keeping her grounded, she weathered the Tornado, and growled. "Gone." She grabbed Luna in the same princess carry as before.

"Back to school." She said, taking flight. "I fear for the students."

Meanwhile, at the courtyard!

With the new foes, Rei gripped her Keyblade, raising it to point at them.

"I guess we know who sent the Nobodies."

Alvis stepped up to where Indy and Ratio were standing.

"Well, it'd be a good idea to figure out what we're up against," he said. "Although... it looks like we'll have to do it by observing what happens to him." He gestured at the attacking Spark.

Good grief... And he complains about being called a beginner...

"Do you have any ideas as to where we can find the perpetrators?" Joel asked Riku. "We seem to have a sizable force here already, so maybe we can overwhelm them with our numbers."

After hearing Master Riku is okay and his next objective, Harmony spaced out for a couple minutes before remembering something. "Gaku! Didn't you said you found two blurred figures at the hilltops where Master Zion and Luna are heading? What's the current situation?" Harmony asked. "Huh. . . I forgotten my scan ability has recharged. Hold on." Gaku replied. He began to close his eyes while focusing on his thoughts. ​Now. . . It seems like Zion devastated the hilltops. . . Sora and Riku ain't gonna be too happy about that.​ Gaku jokingly thought in his head. He turned his attention towards the courtyards of the Academy and hears intense sounds of the battleground while noticing the two White clad cloaked figures in clearer picture.

"Crap!" Gaku yelled with eyes wide open. "We need to head back to the entrance of the Academy! There are two white cloaked humans fighting a group of students!" Gaku yelled. "What!?" Harmony replied in shock. "Master Riku, You heard him. Do you know anything about the white cloaks? Are they some form of an organization?" Harmony asked.

Hill overlooking the academy - ???

The two cloaked girls were surprised by Zion's ability to deflect the Firaga spell so easily. They both attempted to roll out of the way of her Keyblades, though the following spells hit their targets. The girls cried out in pain, then shakily got up to their feet. The shorter one raised her Keyblade into the air. "Curaja!" She cast a healing spell on both herself and her partner to undo some of the effects.

"Ugh... she's even tougher than I heard she is." The other one spoke. She glanced around the battlefield. "We don't stand a chance here..."

The first girl let out a sigh. "I guess it's time for that plan, then..." She held her Keyblade upwards once again. "Tornado!" The spell unleashed, creating a small whirlwind that kicked up the dust and rocks nearby. Using this as a distraction, the other girl held her palm out, creating a white portal in front of her. She ran through, closely followed by the other girl...

A hill too far

Zion backflapped, and grabbed Luna. Keeping her grounded, she weathered the Tornado, and growled. "Gone." She grabbed Luna in the same princess carry as before.

"Back to school." She said, taking flight. "I fear for the students."

-Outside the Academy Grounds-

Luna was quick to assess the newfound enemies as she watched them tried to put up a fight. "Ugh... she's even tougher than I heard she is." She heard one of them remark, "We don't stand a chance here..."They're better than most of us since we're still students. Their magic is powerful, but from the looks of it they don't seem pretty strong. Maybe a well placed attack can finish them off quickly, but it seems they know when to back away. Confident in her assessment, Luna was about to try charging into one of them and hit them with her keyblade when the two adversaries decided on different plans.

"I guess it's time for that plan, then... Tornado!"

Uh-oh. As if being commanded by the enemies, Luna was quick to drive her own keyblade towards the ground. The weapon dug itself neatly into the ground and the girl held on tight as the wind spell took form. It wasn't long before she found herself struggling to hold on to her keyblade as her body seemed wanting to fly far away from the area. Her blanket cape wasn't so lucky; it fluttered violently for a moment, then tore itself away from the girl and left to flutter away to wherever the winds decide to take it. I was just getting cozy in that thing. Oh well... All she could do was watch as the two enemies walk through their portal, and Luna cursed herself for not being able to do anything about it. As the portal disappeared, her grip rapidly weakened, but Zion had swooped in to assist her before it got too dangerous. "Gone." she heard Zion growl, and before long she was back in the master's arms, flying safely back towards the academy.

"Back to school. I fear for the students." Zion told her, and Luna nodded. "This isn't good," she softly replied, "I-if they can just pop in and out whenever and wherever they want... H-how are we going to catch them or defeat them?"

Guardian Heart, flying towards the Academy

Zion didn't look as worried about that as her students.

"I use similar gates. Dawn Gates are a very delicate art, and for someone to have mastered them or a form of them is very troubling. It also is good for healing, as the light doesn't erode you like those in a corridor of darkness." She swooped up and hovered, scanning.

"Do you have any flight spells, or Glide?" She asked Luna. "We need to split up and try and gather everyone, or we could get picked off."

Guardian Heart, flying towards the Academy

Zion didn't look as worried about that as her students.

"I use similar gates. Dawn Gates are a very delicate art, and for someone to have mastered them or a form of them is very troubling. It also is good for healing, as the light doesn't erode you like those in a corridor of darkness." She swooped up and hovered, scanning.

"Do you have any flight spells, or Glide?" She asked Luna. "We need to split up and try and gather everyone, or we could get picked off."

"I use similar gates. Dawn Gates are a very delicate art, and for someone to have mastered them or a form of them is very troubling. It also is good for healing, as the light doesn't erode you like those in a corridor of darkness."

Luna wasn't satisfied with the answer that Zion had given her, but decided to stay quiet and not question further. So they can heal themselves while using those portals. This isn't good at all for us. I hope the other students can hold them off. The idea of the intruders taking out students one at a time was a grim reminder for Luna of just how much she needed to learn, and strengthened her resolve of not wanting to become a statistic.

"Do you have any flight spells, or Glide? We need to split up and try and gather everyone, or we could get picked off."

What was more mortifying than that however, was the question that Zion had asked her. "N-no!" she exclaimed while trying to keep her composure, "I was supposed to learn about that next week! If I knew how to glide or fly I would have done so by now!"

Edited by Javelin434

Guardian Heart

Zion sighed. "I usually don't give you time." She sighed. "Fine, hang on." She dived towards the courtyard. "Hang on tight." She was going to drop Luna off and hopefully find some of the other students or Masters.

Academy Hallways

"Master Sora!"  He said glad to see the masters face noticing all the other Students walk by. "Well, that only leaves what remains which some stragglers at best and whoever is attacking us, Training Grounds are clear I just came from there and all." He turned his head.

"I think it's best we go out there really I'm sure everyone else will find us." He said keyblade slung over his shoulder. "Wouldn't want to be late for a party or anything after all someone gave us a surprise one." He said in a joking manner trying to lighten the mood