Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
JamXion

Heyoo, G'day yaall (noob here)

527732_1.jpg

Its everyone's favorite Sunny boi! Welcome to the forums. Everyone here has a blast when someone new comes in. If you need anything, you got me to call on.

By the way, KH13 LOVES roleplay. If you ever decide to get into it. And let us see your fan fictions and drawings by posting on Creative Media. 

see ya around ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

Edited by Clouded Sun

Welcome to KH13! I hope you enjoy it here :)

Thank you! Can't wait to post some artwork n read some of the current threads ^^

Its everyone's favorite Sunny boi! Welcome to the forums. Everyone here has a blast when someone new comes in. If you need anything, you got me to call on.

By the way, KH13 LOVES roleplay. If you ever decide to get into it. And let us see your fan fictions and drawings by posting on Creative Media. 

see ya around ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

Haha, thank ye! It's been a very warm welcome. /(*u*)\

Oh really? Y'know where I can find the right place for roleplay? That'll be worth to check out!

Thanks for the tips, I'll make sure to post some things!  :lol:

Welcome to the site! hope you have a great time here, and if you ever look for someone to play tf2 with. I always love making friends and tf2 is one of my fav games :D

I gotta ask though... What's your main?

Thank you! Can't wait to post some artwork n read some of the current threads ^^

Haha, thank ye! It's been a very warm welcome. /(*u*)\

Oh really? Y'know where I can find the right place for roleplay? That'll be worth to check out!

Thanks for the tips, I'll make sure to post some things!  :lol:

Yeppers, just click the forum tab and scroll down for roleplay. I wish you were here a bit earlier :3 The Final Fantasy Z Roleplay's OP is putting a lot of work into it, and it seems like the people there like it (although it's a bit slow compared to most)

Welcome to the site! hope you have a great time here, and if you ever look for someone to play tf2 with. I always love making friends and tf2 is one of my fav games :D

I gotta ask though... What's your main?

Thank you! I'll be sure to ask for a casual game some time! (・  u・)つ

Well... with 2.5k hours I play nearly every class, specifically pyro/soldier/medic. The only classes I have trouble with would be Spy and Demo.

Yeppers, just click the forum tab and scroll down for roleplay. I wish you were here a bit earlier :3 The Final Fantasy Z Roleplay's OP is putting a lot of work into it, and it seems like the people there like it (although it's a bit slow compared to most)

Okay, thanks :3

Dang, that Final Fantasy Z thing looks really fun, but I guess I'll wait for the next opportunity! 

Thank you! I'll be sure to ask for a casual game some time! (・  u・)つ

Well... with 2.5k hours I play nearly every class, specifically pyro/soldier/medic. The only classes I have trouble with would be Spy and Demo.

Dang that makes my 777 hours look so sad.. My main is spy btw :3

Dang that makes my 777 hours look so sad.. My main is spy btw :3

Haha, hours don't make a big difference! I've been playing for 5 years for example... but not all the time (≧◡≦)

That's cool! I have a friend who mains Spy too, with nearly 2k hours. I tried asking him to be a sensei for me, but he can't teach (o´∀`o)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/skulljam is my profile, feel free to send a friend request!

Haha, hours don't make a big difference! I've been playing for 5 years for example... but not all the time (≧◡≦)

That's cool! I have a friend who mains Spy too, with nearly 2k hours. I tried asking him to be a sensei for me, but he can't teach (o´∀`o)[/size]

http://steamcommunity.com/id/skulljam is my profile, feel free to send a friend request![/size]

Mind if I add you too? I've got everything in my build except my GPU right now, but I could use some friends too :3

I hope you paid your initiation fees, or else, I'll have my boys get on your trail and HUNT YOU DOOOWN...

... I mean, uh, welcome friend.

Oh shoot, I'm sorry sir, I promise I'll pay you double by next fullmoon! Please don't hurt my family!  >.<

Oh shoot, I'm sorry sir, I promise I'll pay you double by next fullmoon! Please don't hurt my family!  >.<

You better.

Also, since you're obviously Australian, I need to make a Australian joke... uh...

Kangaroos.

... Laugh, damn it.

Welcome to the forums!

Don't hurt Kairi and we'll get along just fine :3

Just click around and start posting! If you like a post and really wanna show it, smash the like button! Up north is the main forums, South is the random section, West is the Roleplaying section, and east is... we don't talk about what's east of here xD

And I just checked your dA page. Your art is pretty slick!

Edited by Javelin434

You better.

Also, since you're obviously Australian, I need to make a Australian joke... uh...

Kangaroos.

... Laugh, damn it.

What if I offer you my entire Kingdom Hearts Unchained wallet? 2mil munny...

How about this one; Why did the manager hire the marsupial? Because he was koala-fied! (I didn't google that I swear)

Sadly I'm just a german shephard, no super jumps here  :tongue:

Welcome to the forums!

Don't hurt Kairi and we'll get along just fine :3

Just click around and start posting! If you like a post and really wanna show it, smash the like button! Up north is the main forums, South is the random section, West is the Roleplaying section, and east is... we don't talk about what's east of here xD

And I just checked your dA page. Your art is pretty slick!

Haha, no worries, I like Kairi just as much as the other female cast, I love designing clothing for her.

Thanks for the tips, I'm making sure I'm reading through all the rules and whatnot just to be safe  xP

Thank you! I don't get a lot of feedback or comments, so it means quite a bit to me  :D

Welcome fellow Keyblade Wielder!

Thank ye, I hope we may thwart the darkness with our teamwork! (if you're on team light  :tongue: )

Hello there!

Good to have you with us :D

Btw, are you the same person as the deviant artist bearing the title '10ft Velociturkey'? Or do I have the wrong artist?

Heyo!

Thank ye, I'm quite happy to have signed up!

Yup, that's me  :3 

That title is a joke on Jurassic Park, which I found quite amusing... >.<

Welcome to the site, fellow Kingdom Hearts fan!  You did right in becoming a member here!  Trust me, you won't regret it!  You say this is your first time in a forum like this, eh?  Don't worry, you'll get the hang of things quickly enough, and you'll get used to things here and enjoy them, guaranteed! We all love Kingdom Hearts, so you'll feel right at home!  Enjoy yourself! :D

Now then, as with all newcomers, my pet bunny here shall devour your soul! :3

(\_/)

(._.)

c(")(")

Heyo!

Thank ye, I'm quite happy to have signed up!

Yup, that's me  :3

That title is a joke on Jurassic Park, which I found quite amusing... >.<

Nice!

I have just Llama'd you (If that makes any sense to you, DevArt talk xD)

Lolol Jurassic Park references!

Welcome to the site, fellow Kingdom Hearts fan!  You did right in becoming a member here!  Trust me, you won't regret it!  You say this is your first time in a forum like this, eh?  Don't worry, you'll get the hang of things quickly enough, and you'll get used to things here and enjoy them, guaranteed! We all love Kingdom Hearts, so you'll feel right at home!  Enjoy yourself! :D

Now then, as with all newcomers, my pet bunny here shall devour your soul! :3

(\_/)

(._.)

c(")(")

Thank ye! I'm looking forward to contributing  :lol:

Sounds like a perfect home, I'll be sure to abide the house rules!

Σ(°△°|||)︴no! not my soul! I neeed that!

Nice!

I have just Llama'd you (If that makes any sense to you, DevArt talk xD)

Lolol Jurassic Park references!

Thank you! I llama'd right back at ye  :P

Love your keyblade modeling! Looks like a lot of fun to design keyblades (ノ≧∀≦)ノ ..━━━★