Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

What other two worlds do you think'll come to Unchained χ?

What other two worlds do you think'll come to Unchained χ?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. What other two worlds do you think'll come to Unchained χ?

• Hollow Bastion
    • Enchanted Dominion
    • Corona
    • San Fransokyo
    • Land of Departure
    • Realm of Darkness
    • Atlantica
    • Something else? Share below!

It´s safe to assume Enchanted Dominion will be there... as for the third one... I guess it will be something else besides BH6 and Tangled. Mostly because I think they will use it as a confirmation for a World that we will see in KH3. My question now is... would we be getting only this 3 worlds to finish the KHUX´s storyline once and for all or there is more to come?...

If you ask me... I think this will be it while we make it to December since if they keep up with much of that it will end up getting spoiled by it´s Back Cover game brother... at least in certain points of the story... That´s what I believe anyway...

My theory is that with Beast's Castle recently introduced too, and now Castle of Dreams, I think the remaining worlds will be Hollow Bastion and Enchanted Dominion so that all the worlds that have a Princess of Heart feature in Unchained X!! Anyone else think the same?

I think it'll be Enchanted Dominion and the new world never before seen will be one that will be included in KH3. I cannot see Unchained x having an exclusive Disney world. I'm unsure about what Disney world it'll be though.

My theory is that with Beast's Castle recently introduced too, and now Castle of Dreams, I think the remaining worlds will be Hollow Bastion and Enchanted Dominion so that all the worlds that have a Princess of Heart feature in Unchained X!! Anyone else think the same?

Enchanted Dominion will appear, I'm 100% sure. As for Hollow Bastion, you're theory seems possible, but the third world is supposed to be one that has never been included in any KH game. So, given that we have received Frozen and Jungle Book medals, I think that one of these will appear. Hollow Bastion can be shown in a cutsceen, perhaps?

Enchanted Dominion because of the KHχ secret episode and Land of Departure because that land is probably as old as the Keyblade War. Also, LoD is also a place with balance and so I would imagine that such hallow ground would attract Dandelions.

We were told that the first one would be Castle of Dreams.  The second one I believe was revealed to be Enchanted Dominion in the KH X Special Episode.  The third one is a Disney world that hasn't appeared yet.  I have no idea which Disney movie it will be, but if I had to place money on it, I would say it will be Frozen (because of how popular it is), Tangled (to tease us for Kingdom Hearts III), the Jungle Book (because they have tried so many times to make it a world in the past), Treasure Planet (because that one was almost made a world in KH 3D), or Toy Story (because of the unused summon models for Buzz and Woody in KH II).

Enchanted Dominion's probably a high contender for being one of the worlds that'll appear in Unchained X, for the fact that we've already seen Alice, Snow White and Belle in the game, and they are three of the Princesses Of Heart, Cinderella making four with Castle Of Dreams showing up, (Did Jasmine appear in Agrabah?  I don't remember! O.O But yeah, she'd count as five!) so yeah, it's probable we'll see Aurora here too!

As for the new world that Nomura mentioned is one we've yet to see in the KH series...I have absolutely no idea! Maybe the Jungle Book world Nomura's been trying to get in the series in like, forever? :O

Edited by The Transcendent Key

I'm 99.9% sure that Enchanted Dominion will be in, because of the secret ending for Chi. And like everyone else is saying, we have all the other PoH's home worlds, so all we need now is Aurora's and we're set.

As for the other world to be in, I'm not sure. I went with Corona because of the princess theme going on in the other worlds. But it could be Frozen too, or maybe even Jungle Book.

@ajddavid452 Corona is the name of the city in Tangled.

I was going to say that the third world would have to be a none Disney world since they said it is one that has not been in the series before but then I remembered they specificly said that it was 3 new Disney worlds... Now I'm not sure what it could be...