Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kittenz

KHUX Who is the seventh princess in X? And new world theory

Since chi seems to have a bit of a focus on the Princess worlds, people have theorised we might see Destiny Islands or Hollow Bastion. There are a few problems with this idea, though.

Hollow Bastion is what Radiant Garden became after falling to darkness in the PRE-BBS,BBS,KH1 time period. It makes little sense that we would visit it in chi's time. Enchanted Dominion is different, because a Maleficent existed at that time(Which is likely why she is able to travel there and merge with the other version of herself from that time, and why Sora ''can't interfere'', because he didn't exist then). Disney characters and their worlds go through some kind of repeat cycle if the universe resets, but original worlds don't, at least that's how it seems right now. Our avatars and Aqua witness this in Snow White's story. There is no Daybreak Town in the current timeline, and it seems original worlds stay changed by events(Such as ROD/Castle Oblivion). Three? worlds in the current timeline also share similarities to Daybreak Town, but it could just be a design style.

Destiny Islands. In BBS, the tree SRK sit on is small and still growing, and the ''play'' island itself looks rather deserted. It seems people are only living on the mainland(We know there must be, because Sora/Sora's parents. He was clearly born there, which leads Ventus there because of heart shenanigans). While I think it is still possible we could visit it(Or a version of it), Destiny Islands may only have existed after the Keyblade war. I think that needs consideration.

There's also the fact that, like the rest of the current day cast, Kairi has not been born yet, meaning one of these must be true:

1. There was once only 6 princesses, until the world was re-created

2. There was a girl who existed in X's time, who was the seventh

If 2 is true, then things get interesting. We could either be looking at another Disney princess, or a new original character. I feel the latter is much more likely when considering Disney worlds go through a repeat cycle, and these worlds may be in KH3. In other words.....

The new world, never seen, is a brand new original world

This way, we can have a brand new original character for chi's time. A theory for this world could also be that it later became DI. I wouldn't put it past Nomura and his team to do that xD

As for this original character(if this is what happens)that also give us two possibilities:

1. The Reincarnation theory is somewhat true

2. The Seventh Princess is someone new chosen each time (by Kingdom Hearts itself, maybe?)

*Gives tissues for your brains*

Edit: The seventh of chi's time might be Skuld. I think she would fit that role with what we've seen of her

Edited by Yuno Gasai

Maybe Namine is the seventh princess, but something happens to her and like Ven, she's becomes connected to Kairi and becomes Kairi's nobody like Roxas.

This isn't possible, as interesting as that sounds. I'm a fan of Namine, too, but that would be too complicated with what has been established, even by KH standards. Namine is Kairi's nobody. Kairi means ocean and Namine means wave sound or sound of the waves. They chose her name to have similar meaning to Kairi's. Ventus just means wind. Namine was created from Sora's body/soul as a consequence of Sora and Kairi's heart(And Ven's) leaving Sora's body at the same time in KH1. She doesn't hold any of these peices though, which is why in-game characters call her an anomaly made from nothing. Roxas and Namine are actually quite different. The reason Roxas looks like Ven is because of Ven's heart being in Sora. But Roxas was otherwise like other nobodies and carried Sora's body. 

Edited by Yuno Gasai

I don't think the timeline really has much impact on X considering we just end up visiting the future anyway, heck since the keyblade war hasn't started yet the X-blade hasn't shattered into the 7 princesses at this point so they technically don't exist at all during X's time.

So really we could see Kairi at any point of the timeline, they might even decide to do some foreshadowing and show KH3 Kairi.

I don't think the timeline really has much impact on X considering we just end up visiting the future anyway, heck since the keyblade war hasn't started yet the X-blade hasn't shattered into the 7 princesses at this point so they technically don't exist at all during X's time.

So really we could see Kairi at any point of the timeline, they might even decide to do some foreshadowing and show KH3 Kairi.

We don't really know yet though. The princess and their worlds did exist during x's time and maleficent has a version of her self there, so I don't think we are in the future

Still Kairi because none of the Princesses existed until the world was recrated after the Keyblade War. When we go to the Disney worlds we are going to the versions of them that exist after the war, this is why Hercules is an adult. We aren't visting sleeping versions of them either because again using Olympus as an example, it never fell to Darkness so it never fell to sleep. The only world that's sleeping is Daybreak Town itself, the rest aren't even real, just visions of the future. And they never said that the new world would be an original creation, just that it's never been in the series before.

This isn't possible, as interesting as that sounds. I'm a fan of Namine, too, but that would be too complicated with what has been established, even by KH standards. Namine is Kairi's nobody. Kairi means ocean and Namine means wave sound or sound of the waves. They chose her name to have similar meaning to Kairi's. Ventus just means wind. Namine was created from Sora's body/soul as a consequence of Sora and Kairi's heart(And Ven's) leaving Sora's body at the same time in KH1. She doesn't hold any of these peices though, which is why in-game characters call her an anomaly made from nothing. Roxas and Namine are actually quite different. The reason Roxas looks like Ven is because of Ven's heart being in Sora. But Roxas was otherwise like other nobodies and carried Sora's body.

One small note, Ven's heart didn't leave Sora's body when Kairi's did. It stayed with his body when it became his Nobody, Roxas. Edited by Isamu Kuno

Remember that Ephemer said the worlds were holograms, and Master Ava confirmed that.  With the medals/cards being created by the Master as representations of power from the future, the non-Daybreak Town worlds also having been created by the Master as representations of future event makes sense.

Remember that Ephemer said the worlds were holograms, and Master Ava confirmed that.  With the medals/cards being created by the Master as representations of power from the future, the non-Daybreak Town worlds also having been created by the Master as representations of future event makes sense.

Aaaaaaand according to this, it is still possible to see any world from "the future" including Kairi and Radiant Garden...

This exactly is why I believe that the "never futured in the series" world that will be added to KHUX later on will be a confirmation for a world to appear in KH3. It would make total sense you know :)

The Princesses of Heart didn't exist until after the Keyblade War. Remember their hearts are the 7 pieces of light, that shattered from the X-blade.

Basically this. They would not have existed before the Keyblade War because the X-blade was whole.

Aaaaaaand according to this, it is still possible to see any world from "the future" including Kairi and Radiant Garden...

This exactly is why I believe that the "never futured in the series" world that will be added to KHUX later on will be a confirmation for a world to appear in KH3. It would make total sense you know :)

This actually makes a lot of sense.  With how much Nomura and Square have been trying to connect KH X to KH III, I think that it is very likely that the brand new world will also appear in KH III.  It will serve as another tease for KH III.