Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Will Morrison

[SPOILERS] Could Our Character Be The Tome Of Prophecy?

Ok so why I think the player could be the Tome Of Prophecy is because he/she has dreams of many places of importance like the meeting and other thing that are going on another thing is why is Maleficent care about the character so much and a final point is why do we take the place of Skuld and Ephemera could it be we are like data Riku in KH re:coded well those are just some of my thoughts please give me some more proof and we could make this big

I'm not sure if what you say could be possible. While the dreams might imply a connection to Kingdom Hearts, that doesn't mean that the Player is a part of the BOP. There's no line of dialogue that suggests Maleficent is interested in the player, for all we know she managed to enter the BOP through a source to do something, she's oblivious to Chirithy and doesn't seem to care about the player. They probably added Skuld and Ephemera in the ending to have a default male and female character in the screenshots instead of rendering every possible variation of a player character.

No, this isn't a very good theory.

Are you trying to ask that our character could be the Book of Prophecies's data (or summoned from within the pages of the BoP), just like Data-Riku is Jimmy's Journal's Data?

Despite the Disney Worlds we travel to are nothing but projections conjured out of the Book of Prophecies, I don't really think the "digital world" or "Datascape?" (like Re: Coded, Sora was traveling within the datascape of Jimmy's Journal) are the reason why these worlds are projections nor "us Wielders" are BoP data.

I was thinking something magical when it comes to our very travels within these Disney Worlds, I guess with a hint of "time"?  ( I might want to scratch out "time" with this and just say: "I was thinking something magical when it comes to our very travels within these Disney Worlds.")

I guess Nomura Logic with the hint of Disney's Magical essence? 

Ok then why don't they just say they need more time plus the images are already used once so why not use them again and why those two of all people that is why because they couldn't be important just because of them being in the dandelions there has to be something bigger but also this is just a theory and I was just noticing somethings but if Square wanted to make those cutscenes I would just put in the code make these people wear this instead of remaking all those senses with them in it plus they could chose way more basic models to make us not confused but hey if my theory is right then don't ever think little like oh a game company is being lazy this is Square we are talking about

Uhm. I'm sorry but you're gonna have to be a bit more clear with what you're saying.

I understood everything you said, but I'm still with Eraqus on this.

Whaaaaaaaaaaat?

No, I don't think that's how this is working here. Maleficent hasn't even acknowledged our character's existence. Plus those "visions" were explained to be dreams that Ephemer was showing us, and there's likely a different explanation in place as to why we still retain our memories after the war has ended.

You know that seems so convoluted and stupid that it must be true given KH's series of plot twists. Riku being a Dream Eater, a puppet who was literally someone's memories of another character, stuff like that, etc. A character turning out to be a book wouldn't be a surprise at all--actually, now that I think about it wasn't Jimminy's Journal actually Data Riku? So the trend has already begun.

I was actually wondering before how the heck our character has visions of future events, I feel like there has to be a deeper meaning to that (even if Terra also did this for no reason in particular). I feel like someone showed them those dreams, someone who was already there or has seen these things though the Book of Prophecies (Luxu perhaps?). I wouldn't think that they ARE the book itself though, but I wouldn't be surprised if our character somehow has information from the book hidden inside them (Hey, it's happened before in the series). Maybe someone stored in in them as data? They had visions of both keyblade wars, which means what they're seeing in those dreams are the events from the lost page. I don't know what to make of this.