Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Joy Liberatore

What Kingdom Hearts 2.8 related news do you think is likely to be shown at TGS?

What Kingdom Hearts 2.8 related news do you think is likely to be shown at TGS?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. What Kingdom Hearts 2.8 related news do you think is likely to be shown at TGS?

• Cover Art reveal
    • New Trailer
    • Release Date
    • Special Collector's Edition
    • Launch Event
    • Think it's something else? Tell us below!

I hope they reveal the cover art and the release date.

Agreed! I'd love to get both. Or at least a high-res version of the poster that was shown earlier this year. And with the Keyblade War story all wrapped up (or almost) in KHX, a new trailer showing more of the cinematics would be excellent.

Release date+trailer+cover art reveal

I would like to at least know when they would be releasing the demo in the ps4

That would be a first for any of these collections.

Edited by Andrew Rowland

Release date+trailer+cover art reveal

That would be a first for any of these collections.

True, but 3D had a demo on the 3DS and it's included in 2.8. On top of that the 0.2 demo has been making the rounds at every event since E3. Add to that the fact that this will also be the first KH title to be available digitally (as Sony requires digital versions of all PS4 games) and 2.8 has a better chance at getting a demo than 1.5 or 2.5.

Edited by Isamu Kuno

A statement saying that they were going to release the game early December 2016, but because of Final Fantasy XV being pushed back and PlayStation Pro coming out, they decided to change the release date to Spring 2017, that way sales wouldn't be taken away from Final Fantasy XV (cause God knows that's important!) and so they can update 2.8 to feature compatibility with the PlayStation Pro!

A statement saying that they were going to release the game early December 2016, but because of Final Fantasy XV being pushed back and PlayStation Pro coming out, they decided to change the release date to Spring 2017, that way sales wouldn't be taken away from Final Fantasy XV (cause God knows that's important!) and so they can update 2.8 to feature compatibility with the PlayStation Pro!

I understand a potential delay, but Spring 2017? Way too long.

That's Enough!

I want to know about reveal the cover art, show the release date as the schedule, like December 2016, see a new trailer and anything else for Kingdom Hearts 2.8 HD Final Chapter Prologue @ Tokyo Game Show 2016, which could they only have the final pieces of the Kingdom Hearts saga as the final 3 titles, including Kingdom Hearts x(Chi): Back Cover: HD cinematic story videos, Kingdom Hearts 0.2: Birth by Sleep: -A Fragmentary Passage- and Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance HD and it's leading up to the last chapter of the Kingdom Hearts saga, Kingdom Hearts 3! Even, PlayStation 4 Pro as a new one, which the resolution of 4K HD! But only because I want to show the release date as the schedule will be revealed! And Now, The Circle is Now Complete is how it all began! So, the point is..... The Story of the Kingdom Hearts saga concludes to complete the saga!

IS...... THAT...... CLEAR?......

I think all of these things to be honest. When it comes to Japan, they just love to give everything away....to Japan. But since it's the age of the internet, that means we get the info too, so yay! But yeah, if nothing else I'd say at least the release date and cover art along with a new trailer should be expected, though I also wouldn't be surprised by a special collector's edition and a launch event, considering the trends with KH 1.5 and 2.5 in the previous years.

True, but 3D had a demo on the 3DS and it's included in 2.8. On top of that the 0.2 demo has been making the rounds at every event since E3. Add to that the fact that this will also be the first KH title to be available digitally (as Sony requires digital versions of all PS4 games) and 2.8 has a better chance at getting a demo than 1.5 or 2.5.

Ture, but I'm not holding my breath for one.

I think we will get a new trailer with a release date at the end. Unless it's been delayed for some reason I can't imagine SE waiting much longer to give us one.

And if we are talking about demos I honestly don't think 2.8 is going to get one. I'd love a demo but my expectations are low. I don't want to over hype myself afterall.  :P

Cover Art, Release Date, Collectors Edition. And maybe a Trailer.

Considering how close it is to the December release window, I believe they will be making some major announcements with the game.

They made a collectors editions for the other collections I don't see why they wouldn't announce one. Only issue is if the rest of the world will get the same collectors edition that Japan gets, or a "special" version will be announced for the rest of the world

Edited by saintsghost