Square Enix has listed new Kingdom Hearts-themed room fragrance mists available for pre-order via their Japanese digital storefront. Based on Roxas, Xion, and Axel, each of these scents is distinct while also altering depending on how much time has passed.
You'll notice that each mist has three notes attached to them. Their meanings are as follows:
- Top Note: These are the scents you'll smell during the first 15 to 20 minutes after the fragrance is applied.
- Middle Note: These are the scents you'll smell from 20 minutes to 2 hours after the fragrance is applied.
- Last Note: These are the scents you'll smell after more than 2 hours have passed since the initial application. Depending on the provided quality, these last note scents can potentially last as long as half a day.
Descriptions for the Roxas, Xion and Axel room fragrance mists are provided below alongside images viewable via our galleries:
- Top Note: Orange, Grapefruit, Lemon, Bergamot, Petitgrain
- Middle Note: Clover, Jasmine, Lily of the Valley, Sea Salt
- Last Note: Musk, Amber, Balsam, Vetiver, Patchouli
- Top Note: Lemon, Apple, Bamboo
- Middle Note: Jasmine, Peach, White Rose, Sea Salt
- Last Note: Musk, Amber, Cedarwood
- Top Note: Grapefruit, Bergamot, Lemon
- Middle Note: Tea Fragrance, Rose, Jasmine, Orris Root
- Last Note: Sea Salt, Labdanum, Musk, Tonka Bean, Cedarwood
Thanks to our team's Ryuji for translating certain terms.
Each fragrance mist of the Days trio is ¥5,940, and shipments are expected to occur on October 8th, 2022.
Lastly, store links for the Roxas, Xion and Axel fragrance mists are accessible below:
NOTE: These items cannot be shipped overseas due to them being marked as flammable.