Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

luxarchive

Guests
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by luxarchive

  1. If KH4 gets delayed now to January 2028 GGs
  2. Glad I don’t have Blu
  3. Peter’s knife does insta death like the Tonberry
  4. Yeah his PC messed up yesterday
  5. Looks like the one I had gotta rebuy them
  6. Never tried that on him but still viable just really making sure you block and dodge his attacks to get 9 stacks of jumps apparently you can use magnet for his sliding dash move
  7. Nice just equip Ultima then
  8. Fight same as usual when boss fight starts I just block his Aero attacks then let him has his shield bubble then let him attack me to get jumps after a certain point he’ll disappear and plunge down on you I just glided not too much though so I could get those jumps you can also use Aerial dodge for that but you’re timing gotta be good
  9. Recommend to be 99 but 89 is doable you have Ultimate weapon if not Decisive pumpkin is fine
  10. Lvl1 or 99
  11. I killed Larxene yesterday
  12. Hang in there y’all for 12 months
  13. I’m good
  14. I’m not looking so
  15. I do proud then critical
  16. Almost done
  17. I would be too
  18. Beat Xaldin
  19. Can’t rn fighting Xaldin
  20. If you do OrganizationXIII coming after you
  21. Sora will find you if you spoil anything
  22. I couldn’t because I haven’t seen it
  23. Either way he’s fired

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top