Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

luxarchive

Guests
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by luxarchive

  1. Gotta DANCE for YA
  2. He did explain that at the end of the game at The World that Never Was
  3. Get your Vbucks ready
  4. Cloud Aura farming aka mogging Sora
  5. No CAN DOOO that’s his Aura
  6. Dripp
  7. https://klipy.com/gifs/axel-kingdom-hearts-8
  8. Uhmm Give me Some
  9. I forgot his name but beats every boss with Ezz
  10. I do watch speedrunners though lvl 1 run
  11. Never tried lvl 1 run
  12. Protect at ALL COST
  13. She’s too cute chat
  14. I’ll never forget when I bought DDD I thought I was gonna be KH2 Sora and then later on realized that KH2 was on console 😭
  15. Riku is play FFXVI RN
  16. https://klipy.com/gifs/kingdom-hearts-khux-4
  17. I enjoyed have Mickey as a Party member though
  18. Snake Donald couldn’t heal you there
  19. Demon tower was no joke on Critical in 0.2
  20. Sora’s 9 to 5
  21. Why?
  22. Marluxia will RETURN
  23. Let’s NOT
  24. He will return

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top