Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

luxarchive

Guests
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by luxarchive

  1. https://klipy.com/gifs/kingdom-hearts-chain-of-memories-9
  2. I’m not gonna fret on it anymore just saying
  3. None of us did I’m not saying you can’t dislike some but out here arguing about Sora’s character design for 4 is wild it’s not even that bad
  4. Not what saying that they didn’t like Sora’s outfit because it doesn’t meet their expectations like it did for 3 and 2?
  5. Don’t like something DON’T PLAY IT
  6. Idk maybe because Streletzia outfit is casual something a Young Woman would wear and I’m sure they don’t want to change her outfit
  7. This outfit is based on I’d say IRL not by his old Design like how fairies gave him in 2 just a casual style for the Real World that’s not his
  8. It’s a reaction meme
  9. I haven’t even played it but I see why it got a lot of good reviews
  10. Wish Nomura and Kojima worked together on something
  11. This I can see Nomura being mad about
  12. Bro saved this woman no muscle needed
  13. Sora don’t care about that
  14. https://klipy.com/gifs/kh2-kingdom-hearts-2
  15. No Racism in chat plz
  16. HUH?
  17. KH2 drip all over again
  18. What you gonna put a Mickey hat on his head?
  19. You mean Sasuke wannabe clones
  20. https://klipy.com/gifs/sasuke-thinking-1
  21. Yes
  22. Mind you this skin didn’t even make it into 15
  23. Underrated game
  24. This was Nomura project but couldn’t execute it the way he wanted though so make sense fans would want vs13

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top