Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

luxarchive

Guests
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by luxarchive

  1. Definitely in the KH style font
  2. The game comes out late 2027 which means is not gonna be August
  3. Stitch has only been a summon for Sora we haven’t gotten to explore his world idk maybe they’re is hope
  4. Oh speaking of KHIV they should have Lilo and Stitch world
  5. I remember playing MoM demo getting those S ranks were not joke
  6. I’m still hurt from watching Alyson video
  7. This’ll be a year after her death too 😭 when KHIV releases
  8. Nomura definitely got something planned for Hayden memory
  9. That’s what I was SAYING
  10. Me rn
  11. You should go listen to KAIRI’s theme
  12. Facts
  13. Funny you say this now I get a reel of the line from the game someone recreating it
  14. Hayden will be trending for a while as she should we love you QUEEN 🕊️❤️
  15. True
  16. There’s 104 days of SUMMER VACATION!!!
  17. https://klipy.com/gifs/phineas-and-ferb-9
  18. Oh nawww
  19. He will
  20. I’ve known her since I was a little kid both of them so this hits hard on Soul
  21. Yes
  22. I think we were all broken

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top