Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

luxarchive

Guests
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by luxarchive

  1. Teaming up with Frozone PEAK
  2. I just want The Incredibles
  3. The Who now?
  4. Joel added to his story
  5. Also plays in Camp Rock
  6. How’d you forget that?
  7. I’m still listening to her theme in Honor of Hayden
  8. I just seen it HURTS
  9. It still hurts to hear her passing 💔😭 I may not RECOVER FROM THIS
  10. Just saw
  11. Yeah it’s on sale I think console too
  12. I did by listening to her theme
  13. Brings out a Scar Lol
  14. Sora use Fire
  15. Obviously
  16. As a person who has OG PS5 I have to buy Digital anyway can’t get Disk attachment think that’s only for new models
  17. That’s if we get a disk
  18. They add it because is licensed with Disney it’s required
  19. Moana might be in the game our new Under the Sea world
  20. 😭💔🎧🎼
  21. https://klipy.com/gifs/sad-crying-1Wb

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top