Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

luxarchive

Guests
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by luxarchive

  1. Again BRO REALLY WENT TO EVERY SPOT IN TRAILER
  2. What I’m saying is strange they didn’t do 1 2 and 3
  3. Bro really went to every spot in Trailer
  4. Few seconds late but yeah strange they used KH2
  5. He recreated it
  6. Roxas in KH3 was broken
  7. Doesn’t work all the time though
  8. Google translate
  9. Sora don’t know how to use phone
  10. I see
  11. I’ma PASS OUT so much stuff still to process
  12. They have a W profile picture
  13. I think I’ve listened to Monstros theme( and Destiny island(Rechain version) a lot
  14. KH playlist added
  15. Straight Bars
  16. To FIND is to LOSE and to LOSE is to FIND
  17. Then they’ll make it the time Lol
  18. I’m sure ppl cried/ teared up listening to Face my Fears for the first time
  19. Andy mentioned
  20. Will probably get a KH4 PS5 edition

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top