Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

luxarchive

Guests
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by luxarchive

  1. This like a icy blue
  2. Master Control Program
  3. I feel that tbh when I first played when I was a kid
  4. Click here to view video
  5. It make sense though Sora wears baggy pants and I’d see him wearing Converse or some boots IRL
  6. Happy Belated Birthday to my GOAT
  7. https://klipy.com/gifs/squall-ff8-1
  8. Have the Dandelions ever fought Darksides back then idr im wash on the lore
  9. I guess
  10. WHAT?
  11. No he’s needed in fight with Barbossa and Grim Reaper aka just story segments
  12. No this part makes sense you need Jack for this fight
  13. Bro easy just a power buffer don’t let him be in Dragon ball
  14. 😂
  15. This is still so funny to me
  16. Me so washed on KHX not even funny
  17. Oh nawww we don’t need that monsters ink could just return
  18. Yes they’re literally their characters IRL height wise
  19. I WONDER why?
  20. Then we got HMK
  21. https://klipy.com/gifs/ive-been-waiting-for-this-hmk

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top