Everything posted by KingdomHeartsFan2100
-
This is about criticism
Yeah well this stuff happened to me! I said I like Kingdom Hearts and everyone says, that's a STUPID GAME!!! YOUR GAY FOR LIKING IT!!
-
This is about criticism
Does anyone get criticized because you love Kingdom Hearts????? I get that a lot! And most people criticize me by saying that I'm gay. Does that happen to any other guys that play Kingdom Hearts Games??? And they say I'm gay because Disney is part of the main plot region! Does this happen to anyone else???
-
Wow, this is the first KH game I've ever cried in(Spoilers).
@heartless101 ohhh that makes sense!!
-
Question about the Org.XIII coat.
It's kind of like the armor for Terra, aqua, and ventus. It sheilds them from the darkness when they pass through the dark portals.
-
Wow, this is the first KH game I've ever cried in(Spoilers).
I was really sad!! I didn't cry because that'd be weird for a guy. And I was wondering why sora didn meat aqua when he and riku were in the realm of darkness?? But then when Ansem said it's been over a year now. I was like ohhh okay! But tuen I thought maybe Riku meat Aqua in the realm of darkness. But apparently not.
-
HP??
I'll try that! on the mirage arena will it say HP increased or will it juat increase???
-
HP??
How do you get your HP increased??? I can't get aquas or vens to increase.
-
BBS's Rival
KingdomHeartsFan2100 replied to Tails's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixProbably Halo Reach because it is more popular
-
Secret Ending??
So should I just watch it on YouTube???
-
Secret Ending??
Nope it's not there it says ????
-
Secret Ending??
Well if that's true then I have unlocked it. I just can't watch it, or know how to watch it. Cause I beat all of the stories, and got all the xehanort reports.
-
Secret Ending??
I M playing on standard though. I forgot to mention that.
-
Secret Ending??
How do you unlock the secret ending???
-
what fighter are you
KingdomHeartsFan2100 replied to Marth's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixAttacker
-
????? Namine, Roxas????
Cool!!! Can't wait to see it! Now I know why roxas looks like ven!!! Just wanted to say that!!
-
????? Namine, Roxas????
I don't remember roxas being in the game. Namine either. Are they in the secret ending???
-
Xehanort HELP!!!
THANK YOU!!! I BEAT HIM!!!! I just cart wheeled and blocked. And I beat him!! The second battle with his shadowy other was way easier than the first
-
Xehanort HELP!!!
How do you get the rainbow shotlock??? My finish command is surprise 2
-
Xehanort HELP!!!
My shotlock is the lighting storm one. Where is sorta like ragnarok. Where she shoots lightning balls at him
-
Xehanort HELP!!!
No I guess I should try that. I always die on his one attack where he does like 5 combos in a row.
-
Xehanort HELP!!!
I am level 34. I am playing on standard. Yes I know I suck eggs if I can't beat him on standard.
-
Xehanort HELP!!!
How do you beat Xehanort in the last episode?!?!? I have tried a lot of times using counter blast, shotlocks, and elemental surges but I just cannot beat him!! Tell me everything I should do. Including, which shotlock I should use, what level I should be at, what attacks I should use. Everything! THANKS!
-
aquas final ep keyblade change
But the keyblade dissapeard after she locked the land of departure. So it wouldn't have made much sense
-
Final Mix
Well, Birth by Sleep can't have region protection. Because the original was region protected and there is no swap magic for the psp so I guess we will get to play it!!
-
Final Mix
Just that it was the secret ending in kh 2. Now it is gonna be A final mix!