Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LongTheHedgehog

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LongTheHedgehog

  1. Why do we call him Terranort and not Xemnas or Xehnort?And is the room locked?
  2. Wait, Ven is still in Castle Oblivion? How come no one saw him when Chain of Memories came?By the way is Terra still with Xemnas or is he in his armor waiting?
  3. I don't think Sora needs to save Ven since he's turned into Roxas because he destroyed his heart. If I'm wrong I'm going to disappointed, but I'm probably wrong. I can't think of any other way.
  4. I haven't finished the game so this is a spoiler...anyway I play Riku best. And by the way, Xion and Roxas has the same stats and weapon.
  5. I used to play pokemon cards, but now I don't
  6. Sad stories for Roxas,Xion,Terra,Axel Aqua,and uhh...
  7. So...in order to give Sora's memories back is to...turn into ice
  8. How did Xion stand on air and how did she turn her face into Sora's

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top