Everything posted by VentusPX
-
Kingdom Hearts Ad-Hoc Party
Yes it's under PSP add ons on the ps3!
-
Kingdom Hearts Ad-Hoc Party
Hey everyone if you have a PSP Birth by Sleep Original or Final Mix and have a PS3 with Ad-Hoc Party send a FR to VentusPX and lets play some TDM FFA or Arena play!!
- birth by sleep final mix online
-
Hey Everyone!
Thanks everyone my new PSN is VentusPX and that will be my Xbox name soon aswell. Checkout twitter.com/VentusPX for all things me
-
Nintendo 3DS event will be live-streamed on September 13
Can't wait for this! If I'm as much as impressed as I was with 358/2 days then I will get a 3DS right from the store
-
Hey Everyone!
Hi guys my name is Tyler aka Resistance and I LOVE the Kingdom Hearts series. I started when i was a kid and am still playing it at 17 years of age Hope to meet all of you weather here or Xbox (XGO Resistance) or PSN (ResistancePX) or possibly on some computer games! Hope I can be a help weather to all fans or to here on KH13 im hoping to be apart of Square Enix soon You can also follow me @Resistance321 on twitter or friend me on facebook.com/resistance321