Everything posted by Kramwood
- Do you think BBS vol2 is a real game?
- Who is your favorite Keyblade Wielder?
- Who is your favorite Keyblade Wielder?
- Count Backwards From 500,000!
-
Birth by Sleep volume 2?
we already know what happened to aqua because of final mix and they've already ,made a preview for bbs v2 so why wouldn't they make something or stop creating something they've already made a preview for with out telling us?
-
Hi, I'm Kramwood
I'm already in a group with stranger http://iridethelines...otion.com/forum
-
How far have you gotten in the Marage Arena?
finished with everyone on proud.
-
Hi, I'm Kramwood
I registered a long time ago, but forgot my user and pass so I just signed up again. I wasn't really active enough to know anyone here before, but I just met Azure flame irl and decided to get into things here... so Hi