Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason_Ireton

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mason_Ireton

  1. Good point Shana lol I'll probably read the guidebook first before I enter my 1st Disney world, while leveling Sora/Riku equally
  2. Well all the good reviews have convinced me that I made the right choice of get'tin Dream Drop. Thank you for the review DC
  3. Can somebody write me on swap note? Just to be sure
  4. Uh..... What's the ds friend code? Still new to the 3Ds lil help please
  5. Bought my 3ds round the 1st/2nd week of June then bough Amazin Spider Man/Sonic Generation Tommorow I'll delete the demo (14 plays left) then unplug the 3Ds and place it in my BookBag.
  6. I need the filling and I'll be in alil pain ( 2 fillings) so if I get the game after the dentist i'll forget bout wantin to eat
  7. Sadly I have to wake up at 5am go to work at 7 45am-12pm then deal with the dentist 2pm-3pm (filling) then off to best buy
  8. Called my best buy and they have OUR M.O.M/Standard copies (which mocks me) ugh I'm ready to play and it's 1 55pm here
  9. Oh yea I do need $ to pay haha don't worry I'm just kidding, I placed $10 on the in store pre order and pay the rest in cash
  10. Ok how do I scan the ar cards? Is a tutorial vid bout scanning the ar card?
  11. It builds the hype cause people want to know every secret the games holds and such. M.O.M is calling me to pick it up *grr*. Just hang in there, Next time Disney/Square relase the game at the same time as E.U

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top