Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Frisk

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Frisk

  1. Maybe it's not her I'm avoiding watching it again until I beat the first game
  2. Oh the new Life Is Strange is a prequel If that's the case I wonder if you're the blue hair girl before she dyed her hair I'm avoiding any further info on it until I play the first game But that's my speculation from playing an hour No it shows how KHIII is the fan's dreams and will never come out The bullshit is what actually exists while the dreams disappear
  3. Noice you got this I found a gif explaining KHIII
  4. Haven't seen many movies in those genres And the only time I did was cuz my friends wanted to
  5. Yup gotta have those throwaways and failures
  6. Me neither
  7. Frisk replied to Frisk's profile comment
    Oh yeah I made a status
  8. Was just trying to help with info Sounds like a spooky story
  9. Oh, dunno then
  10. I dunno how much it is but this month it's free if you have the paid online membership It's prolly cheaper to just buy the season pass when it's on sale Plus you won't be on the time limit of having to have a paid membership to play it Since microsoft e3 announced Life Is Strange 2 I decided to finally try it
  11. Life Is Strange is awesome so far Feels pretty real with a relatable protag It'll prolly take me forever to beat though
  12. They should Anthem looked okay Overall the microsoft e3 was pretty meh
  13. It's good stuff But this is the stuff we're seeing after 4 years? That's where my problem lies, it reminds me too much of FF Versus XIII Also quota Been watching the microsoft e3 live this whole time Where's the halo bro that's the only xbox game I know
  14. Exactly Everyone is hyped but what did the trailer show? More footage from the beginning of the game, new rooms in already confirmed worlds, and 6 new character models After 4 years Yeah, real riveting stuff guys
  15. Lol yeah right Teach us how to apply for insurance, manage a budget, pay bills Real life things School sometimes I swear
  16. Vexen wishes he was on my level zzz
  17. Emiya i posted a scientific topic about the trailer
  18. Memorising is lame Understanding concepts is way better
  19. Frisk replied to Frisk's profile comment
    No one who doesn't wanna get beat down owo
  20. Yeah medicine and law are the ones that require a ton of school Bleh
  21. Frisk replied to Frisk's profile comment
    That we are uwu
  22. Dumb degrees I know you can do it though, twin Meanwhile I dunno what my plans are
  23. Frisk replied to Frisk's profile comment
    So much pro in our lineage
  24. Frisk replied to Frisk's profile comment
    Pro skills for the pro twin
  25. I'm glad My way of thinking getting my degree has changed too But not in a pro school kind of way

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top