Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Frisk

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Frisk

  1. My money is on Tangled "New" world I'd laugh
  2. I won't deny what we've been shown is nice But when was the first trailer shown? 4 years ago or something? We've been shown 4 worlds so far in trailers Mysterious Tower, Twilight Town, Olympus Coliseum, and Tangled If the world they're gonna show off at D23 is Big Hero 6 we're still barely seeing a world a year The trickle down of news woth very little new to show just seems very reminiscent of Versus XIII to me is all
  3. So that trailer is nice but at the rate they're going (2 worlds shown) at least one of us will be dead before the next demo ever comes out
  4. No II.9 Just 2.9
  5. It's like how do you operate in society? I dunno but hey we taught you american history
  6. II.9 is gonna be gud
  7. If only I had spent my wish on cross platform play It's too late now though That trailer was nice Kingdom Hearts II.9 is shaping up to be good especially with a 4 man party
  8. What Xiro is playing Overwatch? Xiro play with Duck and I We can lose together
  9. Money money money from franchises DJ Xiro lives
  10. Thus the gif succeeded Honestly the anime/first 3 mangas are a tight story that didn't need more story It's nice to have but still
  11. I still dunno if that movie is the true end At first there was talk of another movie But I know there was an april fools joke
  12. I cannot comment on the fate of any until you see the ending I still need to rewatch that movie And read the manga
  13. Bogart Henry Bogart So there's an old ass actor haunting her house
  14. Best tactic Melee gives me strength Phil lives
  15. Melee is the only way Killing with anything save your fists is too impersonal
  16. Thanks bro Educate them about useful things, like how to survive as an adult
  17. Pretty sure that was all you, twin Old page
  18. Night job working a dorm complex Nice bro death to school
  19. Um I put my two weeks notice in at gamestop a week ago Anything new with you?
  20. 11 matches in Overwatch later, Duck and I won the majority of them Now to prepare for bed
  21. One day Since I waited this long I might as well wait until they make some exclusive Switch design And I'm waiting for the games to go on sale Which takes years with Nintendo
  22. Not worth it at all Racing in mario kart is fun I can't wait until we do it on Nintendo Switch years from now
  23. Indeed it is, twin A boring movie
  24. Oh not about pepsi man I mean JonTron said bad stuff in a political debate So he's been in hot water since But again it's a 2 hour vid so I don't care enough Welcome back to the game, twin

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top