Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Snakeskin94

Site Staff
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Snakeskin94

  1. Mil on YouTube in 6 months
  2. 5
  3. W/the Disney channel flow
  4. Everyday, bro.
  5. So he's actually closer to you than me lol
  6. He's from like Nigeria but also the England but also Ireland
  7. Thems the wrong continents man 😭
  8. I don't think the dots were necessary as I legit don't know but thanks I guess.
  9. That's always confused me
  10. So this might be weird but, from a religion and culture perspective, how similar are "Islamic" and "Arabic" in terms of how they relate?
  11. Look, the series is still a crossover and I want the crossover ok 😭
  12. I don't think we need your face anymore how about that
  13. Wtf is that hand
  14. Dammit So what you're saying is, me and Tea are basically Arabic and Pakistani respectively Shalom, Bhai 😁
  15. Mirabel would be a rad choice for one of The New Seven.
  16. Each country bad it's own dialect and Urdu crosses over with Indian dialects sometimes If Sam were here he'd say "isn't it the same thing???" ... they are similar aren't they...?
  17. Your language is weird man 😭
  18. .. wait. I don't think thats the word I was looking for
  19. Surriyya
  20. You're a real looks something up
  21. ....
  22. looks up something "Shaitan", if you will owned.
  23. A real-
  24. You're a monster
  25. ...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top