Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Snakeskin94

Site Staff
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Snakeskin94

  1. ......., you've betrayed me. Impossible lol
  2. wait is the GC actually more powerful? I never compared the specs
  3. keep in mind everyone this is the same Muki who got super mad at people trolling him about KH4 at presentations, who's back I had btw, and is now bullying me 😔
  4. .... are you trying to hurt me, Daz.
  5. STOP
  6. I think he meant whining?
  7. w-what
  8. Thought u waz an ally
  9. smh
  10. Bi erasure is real, Knight.
  11. Bloodboorne can Blood-y-burn for all I care
  12. Why did it only become a problem with the 4 and 5?
  13. Ok and a lot of games from the PS1-3 went to PC And other consoles too
  14. WE HAVE MORE GAMES THEN THEM YOU ASSCLOWNS
  15. I hold the right to be a diehard fan but still critique then when applicable and know what? I think that's ok I don't need to be all black and white binary about this shit
  16. Thats sick
  17. you've betrayed me.
  18. ........
  19. YEAH WTF
  20. Yeah
  21. Closer to 5 and a half I think
  22. I mentioned that too
  23. "The transition to 3D" bruh I started gaming in 98 😭
  24. Downward Spiral baby; NIN I guess lol
  25. I was born in 94

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top