Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Snakeskin94

Site Staff
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Snakeskin94

  1. That boss kicked my ass more than several times on my critical run lol
  2. I didn't know that 😔
  3. Wait we can just ask for channels now?
  4. pleeb.
  5. you can control ice.
  6. I heard that the DLC so that's really tempting lol
  7. You know there's a lot of things I want to do in life, and there's a lot of other things I know I want to do in this life. And I'm not so sure I want to do that 😭
  8. Elden Ring, more like, I'm Gonna Have a Goddamn Panic Attack If I Have To Start This Run Again.
  9. I have learned two things about the games industry in the last 5 months Everyone is playing FF14 And everyone else is playing Elden Ring. Thanks guys.
  10. "Yo, Sora."
  11. https://www.ign.com/articles/tekken-chief-katsuhiro-harada-gets-remarkably-candid-discussing-why-soul-calibur-disappeared Tl;dr it died cause Bandai Namco sucks, shocker 😭
  12. For 2 simple reasons 1. They always dick me around with depicting him and yeah at least it was a good portrays and costume 2. Pierce Bronsan. He's always been one of my favorite characters but DC can never just let me have him 😭
  13. I liked Dr. Fate too
  14. right, yeah
  15. There's a lot of "obscure" characters on the cast list- so, I'm assuming a lot of them are either one-off's, there to set up a spin off, ooooor canon fodder for the bad guy to have a body count.
  16. That looks more like Black Noir than Ultraman wtf lmao
  17. Remind Data Fights might be the best bosses in Square's Library.
  18. Probably want to still maybe
  19. So hype
  20. I SAID THE SAME THING WHEN I GOT THERE
  21. 🙂
  22. "You're gonna be recompleted."
  23. ... is someone streaming?
  24. That's true
  25. Exact-portrac-to.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top