Everything posted by Snakeskin94
-
Memes Chat
- Games/Films/TV Chat
Well sure but, we gwt that all the time in the comics- we rarely get anything for GL unless it's animated I would have liked to have seen a LA Space story- Games/Films/TV Chat
That hair cut is incredible ..... I'm sorry, a Green Lantern show- on EARTH? If I wanted supernatural detective malarkey I'll watch Twin Peaks- KH General Chat
It's too broad and generic to not be- KH General Chat
Lol that has to be a screenshot from an actual review- Games/Films/TV Chat
DaZ you have two choices- take mine and Tea's reccomendations or be cringe 😔- Games/Films/TV Chat
Get it for me lmao- Games/Films/TV Chat
- Games/Films/TV Chat
Those racist bastards- Memes Chat
mfer went to the realm of darkness fr fr- Memes Chat
Was there a bad one? I don't see it- General Chat
Happy Birthing Celebration, Ot- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
That scene was great and it reminded me of an itch I have with this series that it very rarely scratches; that being people outside the main heroes interacting with the other Disney characters; similar to seeing Riku talking to Squall and the others Every once in q while Nomura actually remembers that at KH's heart lies a crossover story lol Every once in a while Nomura actually remembers that at KH's heart lies a crossover story lol- Fan Art Chat
- Memes Chat
It's like you're taking me seriously lol- Memes Chat
- Memes Chat
- Memes Chat
https://tenor.com/view/meme-gif-24843255- Memes Chat
Someone I talk to on the reg Some young punk probably Jack Stauber listening head-ass energy.- Memes Chat
- Memes Chat
- Memes Chat
This feels vaguely familiar- Memes Chat
- Memes Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Games/Films/TV Chat