Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Snakeskin94

Site Staff
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Snakeskin94

  1. ......
  2. Well done
  3. ...
  4. Forgive me
  5. I'M SO MUSLIM BRO Christian in the streets Muslim in the sheets ... why did I type that
  6. YES
  7. Uhh ....... flips a coin Ok ill use that one- Ammi...?
  8. DaZ is my Bhai, from another-
  9. even tho they still out their games on their fffffiretrucking console They win all the super money (???????) # It makes sense.
  10. You see, Bhai, by not allowing Sony to own these companies,
  11. Cause then Sony wouldn't have them.
  12. Oh that's easy DaZ--
  13. I said Sega
  14. Why do you think Square?
  15. There was a funny ass tweet I remember when that finale dropped I need to find it- Dammit I can't lol- it was like this fan art of Marluxia sitting on the forest with a butterfly on his hand while Elrena is facedown in the rain the caption was like "CRAAAWLING INNN MY CRAWWWL-" it was really funny lol
  16. That goes hard lol
  17. I really. Really firetruck with the idea of Maleficent being Larxene's like step mom or whatever- are you kidding?
  18. It's a fair point to build to it I suppose- not that they'd need to but, it'd probnaly maximize profit lol That movie will break records even without it I mean
  19. Yes indeed!
  20. That's a positive by the way- suit looks cool, I'm down with it
  21. Looks like a photo from the Christopher Reeve movie lol
  22. 2DHD CoM would go hard
  23. Actually wait that's based as firetruck
  24. BOUNCER.
  25. I think they tried to cozy up to Square for a while too- hence why KH3 gave them a Frozen reveal trailer at that one E3, and that the series is on the platform at all. But for whatever reason Square wants minimal to do with them lol

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top