Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Snakeskin94

Site Staff
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Snakeskin94

  1. "Kairi? Remember what you said before-" "Shut up! You don't know me!"
  2. NO
  3. Best running gag
  4. I love how every time someone needs a mod they ping you 😂
  5. Usually it's Goldy
  6. I don't think that's usually his call lol
  7. I'll pay money
  8. Please
  9. New emote for the server
  10. You're JOKING
  11. ......
  12. ...
  13. Sorry man I'm a Christian we say God's name in vain every day lmao
  14. They were being serious too
  15. I did see someone say that in earnest once lol irl and I thought it was the funniest thing
  16. Trying to be politically correct here
  17. Oh My Allah lol
  18. ....
  19. Oh My -
  20. *omfa, sorry
  21. Omfg
  22. Are you kidding me?
  23. So they made huge ass download files so they can save, what, 3 seconds on load times?
  24. I think the answer is usually just poor optimization But for the life of us we can't figure out why lol- maybe it's the game engines?
  25. Let me ask my tech guy for an answer @Daz_4th what's up with that? ^^^

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top