Everything posted by Snakeskin94
- Games/Films/TV Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I dont mind them if the world's are filled out with interesting lore and fun gameplay stuff, but, sometimes they're just not fun after a while. Like I like the Horizon games for example but, I still never beat the second one lol Cause when it first came out, literally Elden Ring came out a week later, then I inconsistently come back to it. Or I would. If it wasn't 100+ firetruckin gigabytes
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Does kinda seem like a lot of games are either > Ubisoft open world > Soulslike > cutsey platformer with a tragic dark plot Or > cutsey farm Sim these days lol
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
You might like it- it's faster paced and, since it's more of a Nioh-like, the gear is a loot based system, like in a game like Destiny I still need to play Wo-Long
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Well i did try Lords of The Fallen (the first one), and Mortal Shell, but, I didn't like them
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
It's not my main genere of games, just one I dabble in Only souls games I've played are the From Soft ones, LoP, then the Nioh's and Stranger of Paradise. Starring JACK GARLAND.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
# #Gamer There we go.
- Games/Films/TV Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
You get it. Well I never did do Demon Souls but- ehhh Maybe I will
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Because beating the Souls games was one thing. Platinuming them, well. It just feels like something I have to do. As a # #Gamer Shit
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I did that in like 2 weeks of it coming out lol I'm on NG+4
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I'm saving that for last lol I still can't look at that world map without getting conniptions
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Just didn't feel i had much to contribute tbh- plus busy trying to Platinum Dark Souls 3 Grinding for Proof of Concords suck lmao
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
What about me lol
- Games/Films/TV Chat
- Games/Films/TV Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
inserts no, this is Patrick meme
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
That's firetrucking bullshit you liar I mostly just say that shit to joke with DaZ- I am perfectly capable of critiquing Playstation and I do regularly
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
That is actually lamer lol- good choice on changing it Square
- Games/Films/TV Chat
- Games/Films/TV Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
oh god.... Is that really the cover for Mario RPG???
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Dude we barely get covers lol- unique ones anyway. Now adays every thing is > protagonist poses with weapon Or > protagonist with thier back to the camera over looking the horizon
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Physical media isn't going anywhere but let's be honest, he should have tacked on a "yet" at the end of that. Cause you know these industries will move away from it and want to- as quick as they can, or as slow as possible.