Everything posted by Snakeskin94
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
gotta get dem clicks don't'cha know?
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Great. Thats just great.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
It's frustrating like- what's the big deal? Did someone at Square say: "we need our protagonists to be pasty white boys- even the ones that are explicitly not European based!" I mean come on he looks like ZidANE IN that shot more than he does Tidus! 😭 I mean come on he looks like ZidANE IN that shot more than he does Tidus! 😭
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
We will finally learn if they'll ever do thar BB remaster lol
-
FFXIV Dawntrail Chat
Damn you finally went from 2009 to 2014 😩
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
-
KH General Chat
I usually avoid those lol I only want the black spines Collectors Preference and all that.
-
KH General Chat
Oh wow you even get the greatest hits too?
-
KH General Chat
In the middle of it - u need to finish the USA stuff and then get the Japanese stuff Maybe the deluxe ones if I'm feeling spicey
-
KH General Chat
My thoughts exactly lol I mean the dudes name is Sora lmao
-
KH General Chat
I think Shang would be fired for 1 letting a young boy and his duck and dog join the military, but also 2 that the young boy was a Japanese lol
-
Memes Chat
@Liftea welcome to the jam.
-
KH General Chat
I was so mad that I didn't actually get 5000 money when I first played this lol
-
General Chat
PC folks B speaking in tounges
- General Chat
- General Chat
-
KH General Chat
Yes, very hard fought. (The bar is pretty low out here.)
- Games/Films/TV Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Congratulations DaZ, I now grant you dual citizenship; you're an Maerican now You've officially earned the title of Big Hat DaZ.
-
KH General Chat
DaZ I've heard you speak english- you have better English than some Americans lmao
- Games/Films/TV Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Middle Eastern moment tbh
-
KH General Chat
Cause it's the freakin peakest shit in the universe that's why lol Women can have those now, man 😔
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
(I'm in deep hurting.)
- Games/Films/TV Chat