Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Snakeskin94

Site Staff
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Snakeskin94

  1. A tiny embryo
  2. I think Muki was a feetus when that game came out actually
  3. Edit the PS3 version u coward
  4. "Hah lmao green eyed Ventus."
  5. Yeah- DaZ could be out there becoming the next Digital Foundry and yet he spends his time doing shit like this. He could be out there trying to change the industry. Instead he's like
  6. It's like I'm glimpsing at something my mind can't process as real. Like coming across the eldritch horror in a Lovecraft book
  7. Yeah well Dunkey can "dunk" on deez nuts how about that?
  8. cracks knuckles finish Death Stranding.
  9. I'm gonna make you
  10. I'm gonna make you play KH3 Limit cut with the base combos.
  11. I'm gonna find DaZ's laptop and delete all his emulators.
  12. I'm gonna find both of you.
  13. I hate you two.
  14. ....
  15. Shut up
  16. Shut up
  17. No
  18. No
  19. ... good point They already had a field day with Raiden anyway lol
  20. Even more so I mean lol
  21. Well
  22. ......... ha. Ha. ha- I'm gonna hurt you- physically.
  23. I need to check this out
  24. It was a 2001 game
  25. But it's realistic lol You KNOW if they did that the game would have been praised for its groundbreaking immersion lol

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top