Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Snakeskin94

Site Staff
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Snakeskin94

  1. I love any Kojima lol but MGS2 as it is currently is already perfect so I'd want very little different Only thing I consistently wish for is more Solidus
  2. I need to read it cover to cover
  3. Where is it
  4. WHAT
  5. I've obsessed ivee this game for years
  6. You're lying lmao
  7. Have never hears of that before
  8. I
  9. J
  10. .....
  11. "Pre order bonus" lmao
  12. what
  13. .. wait it
  14. WHAT That wasn't in either game man 😭
  15. .....
  16. I swear to God if he has another wife and kid again-
  17. If this was Death Stranding he would have done it LMAO
  18. After the computer program. Thing. ... don't... say that...
  19. (Fun fact that was gonna be the Big Shells name lol]
  20. I heard he was on assignment at that Clean Up Facility off the coast of Manhattan Called like Big Blue Apple or something
  21. Damn- he must be working with The SEALS again.
  22. Hey DaZ if you're so good at doxxing can u find my Dad? It's been a few years since he went for that milk
  23. That was funny.
  24. Lmao "what's your credit card?" "Uh... 4."
  25. Nevah done be-fo

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top