Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Snakeskin94

Site Staff
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Snakeskin94

  1. But if you don't disagree thar makes you a co-conspirator skskks You're just as blasphemous as I am, brother 🤣
  2. Why It DOES THO
  3. Nooo I meant you should* listen to *me 😭 DAZ
  4. I told someone one that the KH subtitle font in the first 2 games looked like Comic Sans and they blocked me for a half hour.
  5. Skskskskss you WATCHED IT??
  6. 🤨
  7. 910
  8. 😤
  9. I'm frikkin smart
  10. You should
  11. Good thing you didn't watch that part lol
  12. Yeah
  13. There's a point where Will Smith fights himself and uh
  14. Who is also the same dude who did Brokenack Mountain apparently lmao WHERES THE DLC Where is Syl hiding it.
  15. Directed by the dude who did Life of Pi, fun fact
  16. The I Am Robot Legend I Robot is another movie people on the internet swear is bad but I think it's very good
  17. *thats
  18. That movie was good- if someone says it was bad, thays head canon, sorry lmao
  19. And I think it went to Netflix soon after
  20. But only a few theaters in the world could display it right so it didn't even matter lmao
  21. That movie was made with 120 FPS
  22. You remember that Will Smith movie where they digitally re created his younger self?
  23. Sure I could just do PC I guess but
  24. "Career"
  25. Listen, if Sony dies, essentially, so does my gaming career

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top