Everything posted by Snakeskin94
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I remember it like it was yesterday- we shit our pants with how good that game was
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Especially when Halo 2 came out
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
But Halo was that firetruckin good lol
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
But bro Xbox had the hardware and Halo and PS2 had the library It doesn't compare lol
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Yeah it was a good console
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Switch 2? More like You should Switch* *To a Playstation 😤
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I think that was the same storage space as my PS2 😂😂
- Games/Films/TV Chat
- Games/Films/TV Chat
- Games/Films/TV Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa WHOA
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Limen's trying to say you got weak shit, dog lol
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Yeah you don't want another PS5 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Yeah it was firetruckin funny 🤣
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Maybe they should make an actual console this time instead of a big DS you can plug into your TV lol
- Games/Films/TV Chat
- Games/Films/TV Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Listen you're right? But like They never stopped Nintendo from doing weird shit before lmao
- Games/Films/TV Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
lmao I saw someone the other day be like "Man I can't believe Nintendo was so far ahead they announced Metroid Prime 4 to sell the Switch 2 in 2016." And they were joking, but someone else was dead ass like "Yo no thats genius tho cause now people already have a reason to buy the game! They been cookin this for a while!" Or something like that
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Do you believe it cause you believe it? Or cause it's what you want/would expect lol
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I'm surprised Nintendo didn't do memory cards at this point 😂
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I like how he felt the need to specify 😂
- Games/Films/TV Chat
- Games/Films/TV Chat