Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Snakeskin94

Site Staff
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Snakeskin94

  1. Good question
  2. I dont mind them if the world's are filled out with interesting lore and fun gameplay stuff, but, sometimes they're just not fun after a while. Like I like the Horizon games for example but, I still never beat the second one lol Cause when it first came out, literally Elden Ring came out a week later, then I inconsistently come back to it. Or I would. If it wasn't 100+ firetruckin gigabytes
  3. Does kinda seem like a lot of games are either > Ubisoft open world > Soulslike > cutsey platformer with a tragic dark plot Or > cutsey farm Sim these days lol
  4. You might like it- it's faster paced and, since it's more of a Nioh-like, the gear is a loot based system, like in a game like Destiny I still need to play Wo-Long
  5. Well i did try Lords of The Fallen (the first one), and Mortal Shell, but, I didn't like them
  6. It's not my main genere of games, just one I dabble in Only souls games I've played are the From Soft ones, LoP, then the Nioh's and Stranger of Paradise. Starring JACK GARLAND.
  7. # #Gamer There we go.
  8. How did ##Gamer
  9. You get it. Well I never did do Demon Souls but- ehhh Maybe I will
  10. Because beating the Souls games was one thing. Platinuming them, well. It just feels like something I have to do. As a # #Gamer Shit
  11. I did that in like 2 weeks of it coming out lol I'm on NG+4
  12. I'm saving that for last lol I still can't look at that world map without getting conniptions
  13. Just didn't feel i had much to contribute tbh- plus busy trying to Platinum Dark Souls 3 Grinding for Proof of Concords suck lmao
  14. What about me lol
  15. Oh
  16. Who, Patrick?
  17. inserts no, this is Patrick meme
  18. That's firetrucking bullshit you liar I mostly just say that shit to joke with DaZ- I am perfectly capable of critiquing Playstation and I do regularly
  19. That's incredible holy crap lol Can't believe I never happened upon that
  20. That is actually lamer lol- good choice on changing it Square
  21. Great.
  22. Oh.
  23. oh god.... Is that really the cover for Mario RPG???
  24. Dude we barely get covers lol- unique ones anyway. Now adays every thing is > protagonist poses with weapon Or > protagonist with thier back to the camera over looking the horizon
  25. Physical media isn't going anywhere but let's be honest, he should have tacked on a "yet" at the end of that. Cause you know these industries will move away from it and want to- as quick as they can, or as slow as possible.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top