Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RAPRANKSTER

Verified Member
  • Joined

Everything posted by RAPRANKSTER

  1. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Tell me more ? Or a new being the true form, a bing of both light and darkness, the true identity of Ventus He felt like terranorts guardian and ansme guardian. Even when riku took the form, the guardian.
  2. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    But you think people will read the novels. It's only main focus are the games... sad but true. This applies to all.
  3. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I hope we get more interactions in the future But most importantly Skuld
  4. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yeah that's what I was thinkin He could be like, he looks a lot like him, Ven
  5. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    You think isa remembers Ven aha
  6. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I just realized isa and lea where the first to share sea salt ice cream... Then lea shared with roxas and xion
  7. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    O so that's what sdsgdhs means
  8. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I think it is to fit the game, but Skuld tho, Nomura has a plan
  9. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Mmmmmmmm?
  10. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    He did have a scarf tho...
  11. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yep and how Ven is wielding the missing ache
  12. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Bingo
  13. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Mmmmmmmmmmmm ? now you got me thinking Who will take the spot then
  14. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    ?
  15. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yes I agree with you In some way aha and there you have your celestial trio, sun, moon and star
  16. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I still believe she is ???
  17. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    ?
  18. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    No way! I never realized it!
  19. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    ? ? Let me see
  20. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I'm talking about design and how Nomura loves to play with his designs and how they relate to others. Example the x on terra aqua and Ven all lead them to their doom because of xehanort who later we find out in DDD young xehanort explains the sigil on soras cloth. The X This lol
  21. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    This is what I'm talking about
  22. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    We kinda do know how it will look, I brought the attention when a darkness being has similarity in design. That's if Nomura continues the continuity
  23. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Natural 13 pure darkness I can only think of three And of course Darkness itself
  24. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    he owes me rose/auroras heart
  25. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top