Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RAPRANKSTER

Verified Member
  • Joined

Everything posted by RAPRANKSTER

  1. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Never heard of this, now I really dont like the guy
  2. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  3. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    But than again its his fan base that will back him up too
  4. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Just because you have a big follower doesn't mean you can do that.
  5. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yes this part gets me, if you try to call him out, for this instant HMK. His followers are gonna bully you
  6. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    In which leads to many fan vs fan drama I. The kh community
  7. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    That and giving the fan base a false hope to what they want for the future of the game
  8. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    This is a reaction video but I recommend her theories
  9. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Instead of, sora gonna do this, no sora is gonna have this, no QuaDraTum is this...
  10. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yep her theories are well done. Proper, clear I just love how she gets to the point
  11. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  12. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    If you want a proper and with facts backed up, instead of talking from their butt, I recommend her
  13. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yep
  14. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Skyward dipped and I think solar still making videos, you know the Gatekeepers or something like that ?
  15. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    He knew what he was doing so he stopped, unlike hmk who took it too far
  16. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I actually was there from the beginning with thegamersjoint
  17. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I try blocking the channel using an extension and it doesn't work ? Besides that hes become so big I cant ignore him anymore in this fan base
  18. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Anyway besides the point, I do hope we get the ending soon, a tease from DR. And good for everyone speculating the ending, but dont go too far like HMK, I see too many tweets these last few days. And I'm getting worried everyone is being misguided
  19. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    The problem now is that you cant look up Kingdom Hearts without YouTube forcing you down one of his videos...
  20. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Thank you
  21. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    The problem is that he overhyped his followers, leads them to believe that he is right but when the real thing comes out we have fan vs fan.
  22. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Everyone needs a break
  23. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    HMK will continue to pull out of his butt and brag and rant, once he gets a small tease, he going nuts, 5 videos 10mins long over one image... Chill
  24. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I hope we get another dry season and BAM announced new game
  25. RAPRANKSTER replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Na that's good, some of the fan base are getting greddy with "speculation" information yall need to chill

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top